Author Topic: treasure hunter clan, is it right for you? join now and find out!  (Read 2125 times)

Like treasure? Like hunting? Like treasure hunting??!! Well then this is the place for you!! Join my clan on blockland now and to join all you have to do is 1. post here and ask to join 2. meet me on blockland on saturdays (i'm pretty much able to play every saturday) and 3. when you meet me, you got to dress like me and you'r done! But if you think there is a catch, you're right! All you gotta do is make a good build and if you're lucky, i'll accept you (then again you won't NEED luck, I'm pretty much a softie)
so join now! (warning: may consist of hair loss, memory loss, arm loss, leg loss, organ loss, or death from treasure hunting)

P.s .  the clan name is trsr hntr,   trsr on left, hntr on rite thx for joining and hope ya like it! I look forward to meeting you

OOPAH!

And get rid of your name, the gayness burns my eyes.

OOPAH!

lol i agree, i dont understand this clan either...whats the point.Hunt for treasure??

im sadly to say

I hate it when a movie comes out and people start using names like Iron Man or Zohan. Just wait till the Halo Movie appears in theathres

Theres gonna be a halo movie?

I thought that was hype?

OOPAH!

lol i agree, i dont understand this clan either...whats the point.Hunt for treasure??

no the point is looking 4 all kinds of hidden things now because of you DELETE!!

OOPAH!

no, get rid of YOUR name, the gayness burns MY eyes.

Delete what?

Look, this clan sucks.

Sucks.

Nobody likes it, plus there's your crappy halo-induced name.

Which no-one likes, for surely obvious reasons.

Also, read this:

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=36790.0

Like treasure? Like hunting? Like treasure hunting??!! Well then this is the place for you!! Join my clan on blockland now and to join all you have to do is 1. post here and ask to join 2. meet me on blockland on saturdays (i'm pretty much able to play every saturday) and 3. when you meet me, you got to dress like me and you'r done! But if you think there is a catch, you're right! All you gotta do is make a good build and if you're lucky, i'll accept you (then again you won't NEED luck, I'm pretty much a softie)
so join now! (warning: may consist of hair loss, memory loss, arm loss, leg loss, organ loss, or death from treasure hunting)

P.s .  the clan name is trsr hntr,   trsr on left, hntr on rite thx for joining and hope ya like it! I look forward to meeting you
lol i almost forgot, NO FLAMING OR ANYTHING THAT IS GAY OR NOOBISH THAT YOU SAY!!!!

Too late.

The OP was gay enough for the entire thread.

Delete what?

Look, this clan sucks.

Sucks.

Also, read this:

blah blah blah. i hate noobs lol!

It's bad to hate yourself, you know.

Delete what?

Look, this clan sucks.

Sucks.

Also, read this:

blah blah blah. i hate noobs lol!
I can see how noobs hate themselves.

They're ashamed because their mommies and daddies turned them down because they have better things to do then look after their hideous offspring.

This happens with every fail clan topic.
1.Idiot tries to start a clan that sucks
2.People flame
3.Idiot says its against the clan's rules to flame him.
4.See 2
5.Idiot pretends everyone who flames them is handicapped for hateing him, and tries to fit in with the poeple who like the idea of this clan (who is no one) by calling them all noobs.

Either that or...
1.See 1
2.See 2
3.Idiot thinks the people who are flaming him give a crap about the clan, and threatens to lock the topic
4. See 2
5. Lock
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 06:39:35 PM by Blockk dude »