Author Topic: GTA Vice City  (Read 2911 times)

Shorty Shorts Productions is joining with ThermoMods Hazard Productions to make a gta:vc movie.

i have put together a short beta of it so far(not being released).
i would also like if anyone has a mod they thing would fit the "gta" theme to send it in.
we will also be looking for some stunt doubles and bg people.
i will talk this over more with ^RM^Venom about adding more people.
as of now we were making a short gta clip but it may change.

[rings bell to being discussion]

Im working on a small little rtb add on called VCM (Vice City Mod) and ill send it to you when im done. If anyone wants to help, Ask me and ill send you a beta for you to work on.

Im working on a small little rtb add on called VCM (Vice City Mod) and ill send it to you when im done. If anyone wants to help, Ask me and ill send you a beta for you to work on.

Im always here

« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 06:47:45 PM by Hazard Man »

Actually we're making a whole series with intriguing dialogue and scripts, called Lego GTA: Vice City Chronicles. And each episode will be one original mission from our warped fragile minds.

let us know what u think!

You guys shoule at least try to think of an original name. Maybe?

We kinda did, at least its not, LEGO VICE CITY YAY :D, Its Lego GTA: Vice City Chronicles, about 3 guys who want to take it over after Tommy Vercetti gets killed in a gang shooting.

so your the only who has sometihng to say?
oh and btw its a nice idea, and if you change the name ur just some a$$ running around killing people, at least wit hlego gta: vc chronicles the people can relate to their won gaming experience.
*News*
First episode is already being made, should be out by friday at the min.