Poll

Which Is Better,Family Guy or The Simpsons?

The Simpsons
16 (31.4%)
Both Are The Same
10 (19.6%)
Family Guy
25 (49%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Family Guy VS The Simpsons  (Read 2947 times)

The Family Guy show is based on parodies and on every single  episode and they make you laugh.

Why the forget do people vote family guy? The Simpsons kick its ass right in the ass!

I have to agree with WRB(c wat i dud thar) The Simpsons is a much better show, but Family Guy is funnier most of the time.

ermmm, family guy. duh, wait, why is south park not in this poll, it beats them all. therfore you all are gay. :cookieMonster:

ermmm, family guy. duh, wait, why is south park not in this poll, it beats them all. therfore you all are gay. :cookieMonster:
The only thing thats funny on south park is the cussing

family guy is ok
but the simpsons is funny
but south park pwns them both :D

The only thing thats funny on south park is the cussing
Please die. it has some awesome quotes and it discusses some awesome subjects

and how can you forget the episode overlogged where randy faps to research (beastiality..yeah..shemales.. right) and he spooges everywhere

When i saw it i died laughing :D
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 05:24:19 PM by tails »

I find I find South Park to be the better of the three shows. I has all of the hilarity of Family Guy, but applies it to a story like The Simpsons. It's basically both shows put together.

GTFO ALL OF YOU friendS WHO LIKE FAMILY GUY BETTER.

GTFO ALL OF YOU friendS WHO LIKE FAMILY GUY BETTER.
I have ever right to be here.