Author Topic: Koleth is doing a good job!  (Read 1503 times)

He seems to be finding all the glitches of age of time, telling Ephialtes and getting them fixed. This is a good thing because we dont want this game to be abused.

Before you fire at me Ephi, I don't care about the duping items thing anymore.

I don't care about the duping items thing anymore.
I seriously doubt that.

He seems to be finding all the glitches of age of time, telling Ephialtes and getting them fixed. This is a good thing because we dont want this game to be abused.

Item duping is a problem and has been reported. I don't know how regularly Badspot checks his pms, or how much he actually cares - but it'll be fixed when he does.

Secondly, I like this little act you have going where you pretend you have AoT's best interests at heart. Surely you wouldn't have needed to know how to duplicate items if you weren't planning to abuse it. I think Koleth is doing a really good job, and actually choosing to report the bugs he finds instead of sitting on them quietly is a respectable thing to do.

Item duping is a problem and has been reported. I don't know how regularly Badspot checks his pms, or how much he actually cares - but it'll be fixed when he does.

Secondly, I like this little act you have going where you pretend you have AoT's best interests at heart. Surely you wouldn't have needed to know how to duplicate items if you weren't planning to abuse it. I think Koleth is doing a really good job, and actually choosing to report the bugs he finds instead of sitting on them quietly is a respectable thing to do.

Exactly! If you don't believe me, next time im on AoT count how many times i whine.

He is, he was asking if we all were having the same problem, most of the time we had the same prblem with bugs.

I'm trying to help him out, i think I've found a glitch myself...