Author Topic: IceShard - Ice Builder Clan (IcE)  (Read 6642 times)

(Plus Toast)
Intro
Like building beautfiul buildings out of transparent blue blocks on blockland, with steam, lights, and more? Then you have found the right place. We are dedicated to building snowy or icy builds. I do love the way they look.

Clan Tag - IcE
Name - IceShard
Motto - PLUS TOAST!
Requirements
- Not a noob (I'll decide that :D)
- Average building skills
- Able to build a house out of 1x2 blocks

Servers
I will soon be hosting servers. I had a lot of fun with "Icy Ville" a place I had on littlebears server earlier this afternoon. Here is a screenshot.

TOO MANY CLANS
Yep. I am aware. I can't stop you from telling me this, although I will say I do already know. Survival of the fittest.  :iceCream:

Members

Admin:
IcyGamma

Members:
FalconDude
Gen.Nick
Antallion

Members banned / kicked:
LewnaJa  1467

We look forward for you to to join please send an image of your build, and your blockland ID in PM form. Please show ice builds only. If you feel more comfortable, post it here on this topic. Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 01:27:01 AM by IcyGamma »

Wow, this is actually set up nicely. I'm surprised.

The post is set up nicely, but I don't think just a box with transparent 1x2 bricks is going to look like anything but spam. I think, depending on the people, that this won't be the greatest clan, but it can.

Good luck.

Thank you very much.

Requirements are to be able to build a box out of 1x2 blocks. Actual builds will be developed furthur.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 02:42:55 PM by IcyGamma »

You could also build stuff like this:

I would like to join the clan im a very good builder.

Screw This App.

0/10 for clan.

OOPAH!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 10:50:24 PM by LewScapeOwner »

Yeah Im a little concerned with LewnaJa shortly after posting he wanted to join he opened a fire clan. Noobish, but I'll see how he goes.

I deleted my gay ass clan cus no one was joining anyway. I still want to join the IcE clan. my app is finished and I will post it on here shortly....

wtf?!?!?!?! :( my picture too big?

well heres one....