Author Topic: someone spice up BL  (Read 6002 times)

im bored. really bored. someone do something to BL that is cool. best idea i can think of is make a new RTB. im getting bored and having to play age of barbie i mean time.

If you find BL borring, you must make it not borring. No one can make it any less borring, just give you the tools to do so. What is borring and not borring is all your own intrepritation.

When I get bored of BL, I model new stuff and blow the crap out of my brothers. I'm thinking about making a Vulcan Rifle for Christmas...animated too.

Blockland is a game of creating architecture and if you don't like to do that don't play it. Get world of warcraft

i have world of warcraft. ( :cookieMonster: rolls eyes)

If you have world of warcraft... save your pennies for xbox 360 and get a job.

i have enough for Xbox 360 but cant find one and im too young for a job.

hey i have a xbox, ps2, ps1, gamecube, nintendo DS, gameboy advanced and nintendo 64 and there all boring except the DS i have mario kart, anyway i'm very bored with the computer and i'm just bored as heck!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 10:10:08 PM by Masterlegodude »

how bout you change your sig from that gay man-woman

How did he make fun of you in that post, and yet you flame him. Why? Because he's not as ambigious topicy as you are. Why don't you please shut up Felix, your no better than anybody here. Be a little nicer to people Felix, and they might be nice to you. Have a cookie    :cookie:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2005, 07:14:23 AM by RS^Capt.VenomAK »

Badspot

• Administrator
how bout you change your sig from that gay man-woman

how about changing your theme back to the forum default?

1) Use proper punctuation, spelling, and all that.

2) Don't expect everyone to go to work just for you. Show some initiative, and come up with an idea, or better yet, spice it up yourself!

3) Don't knock World of Warcraft, but rather speculate what it is you prefer in other games that WoW doesn't have to offer. Blockland and WoW are completely different.

4) Nobody cares about what video game systems you have.

sorry i was just saying that i have alot of systems yet i'm bored,i'm really sorry ='(

AAAGH WHY IS THE PAST ME SO DUMB?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 10:11:24 PM by Masterlegodude »

Venom you need to be less mean to people than me.
and i quote:
no one really cares(taken from "felixs dark past)