Author Topic: Old School Style  (Read 979 times)

Been a bit bored and been watching old v0002 videos on You tube and decided to play a bit.
After about 30 mins this is what I came up with, it was extremely slow and painful destroying every misplaced brick then replacing down the brick I wanted then slowly moving it back to where I wanted it.

For a second I thought wtf that would be easy to build then I remembered how hard it was to build...

My first build EVER:

(oh, and apparently my name when I first found blockland back during the screen savers piece was blockmaster)

Edit:ok, I decrease the resolution a little too much by accident...

Oh God, the little set of bricks on the ground brings back memories... It seems painful now to have to go back and select the bricks you wanted to use from a physical spot! D:

it was extremely slow and painful destroying every misplaced brick then replacing down the brick I wanted then slowly moving it back to where I wanted it.

The hell?  Did you build using the loving mission editor?

Every time you used the Hammer/Wand it would remove the ghost brick forcing you to replace it every time you made a mistake, not to mention the brick spawning in strange ways.