Author Topic: Half-Life Custom Orbs  (Read 17984 times)

Sheezy, forget off and take your medicine. Seriously, its been almost a year, get the hell over it.
When you apologize for randomly assuming I abuse my pets because I abuse virtual pets.

Dude, it was a theory I saw from a book, and I saw other friends do it once and a while, so I thought it would be more than likely that most other people did it too. Just leave me the forget alone.

Not everyone is the same are they?
You arnt going to expect the exact loving behavior from everyone you dipstuff.

Can i has a orb with yellow blocko feathers? (Like in my avatar)
It's my trademark icon :D

Since your acting like a mind forgeted ass hole, then I suspect you abuse something.

Since your acting like a mind forgeted ass hole, then I suspect you abuse something.
It actually sounds like he's being defensive. Sorta. 0_o.

Well sheezy, it has been proven that there are connections to abusing animals and serial killers. Virtual or not, I would say there is something wrong with you.

Since you are screaming LEAVE ME ALONE and jumping to conclusions, I suspect you are an emo with a developmental disability.

-Color of orb: Grey
-
-Leave same color
-None

Okay here is a serious request

Orb color: red
Design: a cucumber screaming while it gets chopped apart
Extra stuff: none

Since you are screaming LEAVE ME ALONE and jumping to conclusions, I suspect you are an emo with a developmental disability.
I'm tired of your stuff. This has been going on for about a year. And plus, I'm the one jumping to conclusions? Look at you. Also, I see you hate mentally special people. I am not one myself, but I do have a friend who has some mind issues, and I take offense to that.

There is no way I'm the emo here, I actually care about life of others.
Okay here is a serious request

Orb color: red
Design: a cucumber screaming while it gets chopped apart
Extra stuff: none
Again, no. I am never doing anything for you again.

The thing is, is that eating meat doesnt make the meat you dont eat magically revive.
My philosophy is, it is dead anyway, I shouldnt let the meat go to waste.
So you may think you are "saving" the lives of animals, but you arnt.
Also, did you know that combine harvesters that harvest your precious soy kill many many little animals and have them die slow, painful deaths?
And livestock get a quick death.

Believe it or not, when I don't eat meat, then it slows down the sales, which can slowly reduce the amount of cows killed. and with other people who don't eat meat, it could slow it down.
I can't believe it's that hard to think of possibilities.
Also, yes I do know. But even without them, other crops such as corn still kill animals too. So don't point it all at Soy.

Now will you just stop arguing. I'm tired of your flame posts filling up my threads that have nothing to do with it.