Author Topic: Half-Life Custom Orbs  (Read 18051 times)

That picture is just disgusting omg.

You know why? Because you can't leave someone alone about their own belief. Get the forget out of my topic. This has nothing to do with your insults and whining.

I love how you keep insulting me like this.
The thing is, is that the intimidation factor is almost completely removed on the internet.

I love how you keep insulting me like this.
The thing is, is that the intimidation factor is almost completely removed on the internet.
Go away you loving freak, Go smoke what your smoking, we really don't give a forget.

hahahah
How am I a freak?

you keep adding to the fire when its raining.

you're the only one who keeps bringing this stuff up.  No one else gives a flying forget that you abuse your digital pets or that azerath is a vegetarian.  I say, good for him and all the other vegetarians  out there, they are reducing pollution by lowering the demand for steak (is good).  If you can't wrap you little mind around the fact that other people have different beliefs that you can't change and that everyone is different; then GTFO.

[offtopic] whoa i did a paragraph without knowing [/offtopic]

I will start ignoring you now. 

kthxbaihaveaniceday

Is mine done yet?
Sorry, I had to sleep. I will get on it right away.

No. I made the template. I don't Photo Shop. I use something that is harder to make quality work, with less features.
Yes, because Photoshop is so easy. Anyone could use Photoshop. Anything anyone makes in Photoshop looks great. That orb would be so easy to make in Photoshop.
Funny how you don't even say what program. You just kind of figure you'll brag about how you're more superior because you didn't spend any money. You also imply that anyone can use Photoshop, and flat-out say that Photoshop isn't hard. That's ridiculous, and you are stupid.

I use paint.net. I was talking about that basically all the people who want to use the template will make it look all great in Photo Shop. I wasn't saying anyone can use it so easily. I wasn't bragging at all. I just don't want anyone to take a template I made. Don't jump to conclusions. I don't think you should be calling anyone stupid.
Is mine done yet?

I don't exactly know what happened to the Orb's shade effect, but I thought it was ok.

All this arguing is making me hungry. I think I'll go eat a steak now.