Author Topic: How annoying all the noobs are  (Read 1562 times)

ok, ive been really miffed the last couple of days. ive logged onto blockland and found the servers clogged to the bursting with noobs who wont stop spamming up the servers. i have worked my tail off earning trust and then getting banned for no reason. (KOFOMIA BANNED ME OFF HIS POKEMON SERVER FOR 'QUOTE':PLAYING TETRIS) im really tired of this random crap and would like to set up a dedicated server for dedicated blocklanders. any takers?

Take your choice:
Oh the irony...

some people would like it if you participated instead of doing random crap i.e. playing tetris

Join a good server with dedicated admins(the good admins, not the moron types), unless you're banned from all the good servers for 'QUOTE':PLAYING TETRIS

Dedicated blocklander doesn't mean they are a respectable person... Furdle could be considered a dedicated player.

For the love of god...
 err.... ill go with quote number one...

( AND I NEVER PLAYED TETRIS, I HATE IT.)

You do realize that quote #1 is implicating that you are a noob posting about noobs, hence the irony, right?

If you never played Tetris, how do you know you hate it?

ok, ive been really miffed the last couple of days. ive logged onto blockland and found the servers clogged to the bursting with noobs who wont stop spamming up the servers. i have worked my tail off earning trust and then getting banned for no reason. (KOFOMIA BANNED ME OFF HIS POKEMON SERVER FOR 'QUOTE':PLAYING TETRIS) im really tired of this random crap and would like to set up a dedicated server for dedicated blocklanders. any takers?

Well im sure you forgot to include yourself by bumping a 7month old topic

You do realize that quote #1 is implicating that you are a noob posting about noobs, hence the irony, right?

Did you also notice his topic is in the wrong section.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 10:29:24 PM by Lord Tony »

For the love of god...
 err.... ill go with quote number one...

Thats a lie. You love Tetris and you know it.

I <3 Tetris.

Anyways, you are welcome to join my server. Just don't join, scream "DOES YUO HAV TETRS?!!!!?!???????!" and when I say no, whine, bitch and cry about why I don't have it. Tetris isn't a mod for my server, if you want tetris go play tetris somewhere else.

If you never played Tetris, how do you know you hate it?
He might be one of the kids with super ADHD and hates playing a puzzle game and thinking about the game alot.

some people would like it if you participated instead of doing random crap i.e. playing tetris

Well the server said pokemon and tetris, the host put the tetris game there for people to play. If he didn't want people playing tetris, he should remove tetris from the server name and find a way to prevent people from playing it.

i have looked around the forum and have decided to apologise for being a (insert random insulting title here) and am going to now try to somehow get rid of my own spam thread.