10 (18.2%)
No, I like him.
8 (14.5%)
He needs another chance.
3 (5.5%)
Hes a noob
9 (16.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Do you want LewScapeOwner gone?  (Read 3338 times)

found a pic of him

lol thats not my pic you idiot. I have never posted a picture of my self on the internet before.

if you starfishs want me gone that loving bad then fine. I'll leave and never return. IF Icygamma removes my name off the list and my ID. and I will make a poll of who to give my key to.

no one will want your key since its probably banned from every server.

i havnt dumb ass.  besides im mostly friends with people on the blockland ingame people

i cant vote, not the right options.
i don't like or dislike him, and see no real reason he needs to go lol.

at the end of the day, hes one of the guys that actually plays the game, and likes his builds and wants to share them with the community. his rpgs and projects or whatever that was.

better off then the bulk of the forum community

LewScape when will you leave can it be today please!!!

Lol, you actualy think that crappy bribe will work. Besides, even if he did remove you, you woulden't actualy leave. Once apon a time Furdle said he would leave after a topic like this was started about him, and then back he came... starfish.

And btw, who do you think your kidding when you say your freinds in-game people.
The people on the forums are most of the people in-game, after all, this isn't the "randon forums that happen to have alot of poeple who talk about blockland alot" forums.

I would like his key actually,I'd give it to someone I hate.

I voted "No, I don't want him to leave."

you dont want me to leave?

i havnt dumb ass.  besides im mostly friends with people on the blockland ingame people
Hah, only the noobs.

I voted "No, I don't want him to leave."
Me too. This is just priceless.

do you really wanna ruin your magazine by putting drama in it?