10 (18.2%)
No, I like him.
8 (14.5%)
He needs another chance.
3 (5.5%)
Hes a noob
9 (16.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Do you want LewScapeOwner gone?  (Read 3342 times)

I don't want to sound like an idiot here, but Lewnaja managed to make me go from liking him to hating him in the space of 2 days.

Everywhere I look people are cursing him, telling him how he is a noob, and how he is stupid. This topic will hopefully get rid of him! :D

Get it off your chest - tell him how he is hated. Have fun.  :cookieMonster:

This poll will be featured in Blok Magazine

Very my hatred for him is very.

I had an amusing PM conversation with him.

It started with hai (from me)

and it ended with

I CAN KICK YOUR BUTT (from him)

Goes in drama though

Ooops sorry hopefully badspot will move it for me soon. :)

I dont know him so ....

Ive seen worse noobs than this. this is lower/middle level nooblishness.

the worst is yet to come...oh there it is  :cookieMonster:

the worst is yet to come...oh there it is  :cookieMonster:
Nah, he's nothing.

Mercenary.

Rough quote for show.

MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON

Prepare for the arguing, Lewscapeowner will say.

Inb4 lewcigarette's tantrum: He fails, horribly, and deals with his failure by pretending icy gamma is the only one that hates him, and that everyone is backing him up when he says that you fail. A good banting should do the trick.

Also LewscpaeOwner is very newbish, he acts likes hes cool, and famous, and when hes in arguments he just says Bad words. I wonder if he even has one friend in Blockland, or even in the world?

In Blockland: no
In the World: His hair brush

In Blockland: no
In the World: His hair brush Imaginary friend

lol its funny how he tried to make some game that is like a copy of runescape but in blockland...all he did is build some noobish buildings and said that he was working on it for a long time.He thought it would be so popular.I dont understand how it would work..i mean if he wants to play runescape so much in blockland..whats the point, he knows nothing about scripting or even what it is, he should just go play is dumbass game and not try to bring it in other games.