Author Topic: Sniper- [S]  (Read 8748 times)

Did you vote yet?Its not rly a app but just to show what real snipeing is.
And yes nimbus your right captain blues pic IS to set up.
Also for you ppl who dont know where to put the vid put it in the recordings file no rly.
Remember the video was not for a app jast what real snipeing looks like!(sry had to put it in the heads)

xxxxkill, I can't open your file to see the content otherwise I might have voted yes to let you in just for agreeing with me ;). If you want to join I'll let the members who actually have good computers vote. O btw I have some exciting news, I have a Demo video for the clan, I just have to get it into the right format and I'll upload it, YAY!

Yes,I did set mine up,didn't know I couldn't D:

I want in! I will post video in just a sec. :D (If I make video, it will be me sniping real people, on my server, unless the server is up, then I'll go there.)

xxxxkill, I can't open your file to see the content otherwise I might have voted yes to let you in just for agreeing with me ;). If you want to join I'll let the members who actually have good computers vote. O btw I have some exciting news, I have a Demo video for the clan, I just have to get it into the right format and I'll upload it, YAY!
Oh ok thats fine just for people to know what snipeing is.(FYI its killing someone from a long distance with a sniper)I will try to post another vid if that works.....
P.S. I have demo so i can't start a multi-player server or join one......
P.S.S.Yes I do want to join but sadly you'll need REAL proof(AKA Me snipeing somebody with you watching)Yes i will add pics....
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 06:29:21 PM by xxxxkill »

THIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILS :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:THIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILS :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:THIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILSTHIS CLAN PHAILS
Sry for duoble post but
YOU PHAIL!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxkill- Thanks for your cooperation, I assure you it will pay off in the long run.
captain blue- Unfortunately I do want something real, but like I previously posted it doesn't have to be from BL or with a sniper, but you will get a higher ranking if it is.
tcxxx572- Sounds Great I can't wait to see it!

I will try to pull some screenshots, and see if I can join. This sounds fun.

Thx Nimbus yes i will try screenshots but im kinda busy.

Am my video app and I hade a question can I use bow and arrows and autos?

Hey Nimbus, you fotgot my second pic. Am I in?

can i join the sniper is my favorite gun i get lots of kills and i know how to pace the shoots so i dont have wait time

Hey sorry guys, I'v been busy at work and haven't gotten to check the forums in ages. I would just like to remind people I do need an app. not just your word for your love of snipers. And yes you can use whatever gun or game you wish!