Author Topic: Roblox: A Game Run By Idiots For Idiots  (Read 10122 times)

Don't forget the Developers' odd obsession with LUA...
LUA actually helped the game.

The censorship on the Roblox forum exists for the same reason it exists in china, iran and all other totalitarian regimes:  to suppress knowledge of other, superior states.  If open discussion was allowed, citizens would either rebel or leave. 

It's scary how true this is! :o

Yes, because children have a natural instinct to give away personal information... its scary that some of these kids are that stupid, hell, even some teenagers who are older than I am give away this crap.

But thats not the point of this topic. This topic is to discuss that one game a large portion of us dislike, or something like that.

edit:
@rawrman
Yeah, but one of them(I forget who) acts like every game that doesn't use LUA in some way, shape, or form is a piece of stuff.

I am just mad that I got them to change the rule then I was banned :( I ARE LEGEND

Also Lua helps with Gmod but you don't see Garry Pranining aroudn yelling. "OH LOOK I GOT ME SOME LUA SO DIS HIT RIGT HER AM DA BETS GAME EVAR" - Roblox Dev Dramatization

Chasey, I dont see how posting about some flimsy roblox rule, on a roblox forum, basically asking for trouble, and then getting banned makes you legendary.

I remember seeing this one kid giving away his phone number because he wanted a girl to call him, My friend told him that he was an idiot, and that he could be easily tracked down with that info, the kid said "W/e" and kept playing.

thats what the whole 13 year old thing is about on games and websites. its not because everyone just hates 12 or less for fun lol. its the law to have that rule. im not sure about to what levels a site has to enforce it.

i do know if you select less then 12 and are not allowed to enter a site, that theres also the option that they can send some kind of wager for their parents to sign and mail back.
but that logic escapes me as then that kid would be giving away their address lol -.-

Chasey, I dont see how posting about some flimsy roblox rule, on a roblox forum, basically asking for trouble, and then getting banned makes you legendary.
Me either but I just needed to post it :3

what did you say about the rule?

It was changed, but they had changed it a few hours ago, before Chasey went.

Ace

Also Lua helps with Gmod but you don't see Garry prancing around...

Incidentally, the new update to Gmod broke it completely. :3

Also Lua helps with Gmod but you don't see Garry prancing around...

Incidentally, the new update to Gmod broke it completely. :3
Odd, Our new update broke Lua slightly.

No Liez I posted the topic two days ago :3

Stop Blindly Defending Roblox

No Liez I posted the topic two days ago :3

Stop Blindly Defending Roblox

wait, wut?

I need to stop sleeping and visit forums a bit more ._.

i actually tried roblox.
it was five minutes in hell.
not only does the movement system blow balls, but i couldn't even start a server.
and you know how they all say it's free?
yeah, you have to pay $5 a month to even change how you look.
not only this, but the game's meant for nine year olds, which shows.
they also have a propaganda store with T-Shirts, costing about $15, that say "roblox"
that's it.
the game SUCKS.