Author Topic: Halo CE, gm_flatgrass?  (Read 1828 times)

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=3749

Was the maker of this map trying to make some kind of Garry's Mod spawn menu and map into Halo CE?

Seeing this confused me...

Edit: I played it, and wow... Just wow, the flashlight sound it "Let's do this, LEEEEEROOYYYYY JEEENKIINNSS!!", and it repeats if you keep it on, as you can tell from the pictures below, the player model is a cop for Half Life 2, i was hoping for Gordon Freeman :(

What in the world are these?

There were also skeletons, but i forgot to take pictures of them

There's a Spawn Army command, one red guy dies out of no where and theres also this

IMA FIRIN MAH FLAG (Picture not edited, excluding the text and arrow)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 11:23:46 AM by Masterlegodude »

Seems rather fail to me, the ground texture is too huge, so it's rather eye killing, the player model doesn't look right since it's not Half Life 2, the flag was edited in MS Paint, you can tell by the laser, the player model has a broken leg, the Afro adventure thing is very "Wut"-ish, you blow up from the onslaught of traps, so you may never make it in without cheating, but then you die from a no-cheat barrier that kills you and says "FOMG I FOUND A CHEATER!", it actually said "FOMG"...  The custom AI Bipeds look ugly, and have weird sounds when you attack them, the Stunts mode has a loop that fails too work, i've tried going up it at a good speed

Weirdest map i've ever tried

It if wasn't for my Halo CE failing I wouldn't be typing this o.o Tell me more better maps.