Blockland tee shirts

Author Topic: Blockland tee shirts  (Read 12663 times)

***all shirts have rights bound to Badspot*** read the TOS of ZAzzle
when you buy my product i get 4 bucks XD

There seems to be a communication failure here as to what rights I am concerned with.  The demand for tshirts is there, but I would like them to not be stuff.  Somehow, you popping in and spamming some cafe-press style crap to make a quick buck off my hard work rubs me the wrong way.

Your first post was talking about how you circumvented your ban.  You reposted this crap instantly after I deleted it. 

Bisjack is a shill.  Track user on sumas shows Bisjac.  So either you are his alt or you two know eachother and are pulling some kind of stuff. 

i could only disagree with one thing, they are not stuff, and they are actually pretty good, and once again! i say this is for FUN not profit
im not sitting at home saying "o i can make money while i stuff on my self in a stall in a subway!" no... IM NOT DOING THIS FOR PROFIT,  and if it came across you as that. im sorry then. im just trying to spread blockland? idk, i have this idea that i might get props?

Well, if you want to make friends, first you can start by not triple posting. =D

Goodnight.......

Badspot

• Administrator
You're not going to get banned.  (At least not for this)

Somehow these t-shirt sites just rub me the wrong way.  It seems like only one step above those "get 50 people to click this link and get a free ipod" sites in that their primary business model seems to be encouraging others to spam for them.  I've heard nothing but bad stories about the product quality. 

Also if you didn't want to make a profit, you could have set the price accordingly.

I kind of feel like I'm over-reacting here (though I didn't really do much) but I also feel that having lots of low quality merchandise advertised all over the forum does damage.  I guess that's really the problem - the forum advertisement. 

Badspot had been way more active lately. I wonder why :P

I'm assuming Blockland is becoming more than a project he does in his basement for kicks and giggles. He may be working part time now due to the extra income. Who knows.

Badspot

• Administrator
A blossoming seed of insanity.

I wanna start making little plastic figurings of the blockodudes... where can I get some moulds and some plastic stuffs and some coloring stuffs?

I wanna start making little plastic figurings of the blockodudes... where can I get some moulds and some plastic stuffs and some coloring stuffs?
I'd imagine hobby stores.

These don't belong in prints.

You're not going to get banned.  (At least not for this)

Somehow these t-shirt sites just rub me the wrong way.  It seems like only one step above those "get 50 people to click this link and get a free ipod" sites in that their primary business model seems to be encouraging others to spam for them.  I've heard nothing but bad stories about the product quality. 

Also if you didn't want to make a profit, you could have set the price accordingly.

I kind of feel like I'm over-reacting here (though I didn't really do much) but I also feel that having lots of low quality merchandise advertised all over the forum does damage.  I guess that's really the problem - the forum advertisement. 

Wow. Need halpzores??

yeah, im gonna lower the prices on all the tee shirts,(i don't know how but i will figure it out) and i guess ill stop making them too.

A blossoming seed of insanity.
Thought it was already there. My bad.

As far as I can see, sumas, you're giving rights to Badspot for the shirts, but you're making all the profit off these. That doesn't really make sense.

The floating hands and feet might be a bit tricky ;D

The floating hands and feet might be a bit tricky ;D
Easy.

Take a normal LEGO Minifigure, replace the head with a 1x1 and a 1x1 plate for a hat, draw little eyes and mouth with a Sharpie, remove the arms and super glue the hands to the side and make the feet out of 2 1x2 plates, then make the invisible part between the body and feet 1x2 transparent plates.