Blockland tee shirts

Author Topic: Blockland tee shirts  (Read 12660 times)

Shirts would be an awesome addition to Blockland, however if there ever is any shirts they'd be more then Blockland itself unless you want some stuffty quality ones. Because I didn't see this happening soon or in the far distance I made my own personal one.

unless you wanted to make them in bulk of like 50, you couldnt spend less then 20 bucks lol. no company is willing to take your image and do a single shirt for cheap.

I wanna start making little plastic figurings of the blockodudes... where can I get some moulds and some plastic stuffs and some coloring stuffs?

The floating hands and feet might be a bit tricky ;D
- Instructions -
Can you post a picture of that? Not the steps, but the finished product?

LULWHUT? Why is this in the Drama section? The T-Shirts look pretty good.

LULWHUT? Why is this in the Drama section? The T-Shirts look pretty good.
thank you soo much, you have no idea how much i love you!  :cookieMonster:

NEW SHIRT *****
Then god said bring me blockland

.... and he did

I would only buy it if it was from badspot himself. The thing is that I would not buy it in the first place sence it does not fit my style ( A plane t-shirt with a pocket and Jeans). It wont be very popular sence I would be more intrested in accually playing the game.

He's just leaching like game companies do off of movies for one thing: the popularity.

He's just leaching like game companies do off of movies for one thing: the popularity.
the only ones im selling are the ones at the first page....
sry to disappoint you,
I would only buy it if it was from badspot himself. The thing is that I would not buy it in the first place (sence) it does not fit my style ( A plane t-shirt with a pocket and Jeans). It wont be very popular (sence) I would be more (intrested) in (accually) playing the game.

words in parenthesis  are incorrectly spelled, go to 4th grade plox :P

i agree, you don't have to buy one, and i do wish that badspot would make merchandise so i could buy it :P

They suck.

can you do better? show me please
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 05:09:00 PM by sumas »

Dude, just because badspot doesn't make it doesn't mean you have to. Just delete the account, get the hell of the forums, play the game. Just leave. We're tired of having one major noob all the god damn time.We just got done with Lew, we don't need you. We need a vacation, amrite guys?

wow, you have to much time to hate someone else's creative idea for making a shirt? what is it to u? why don't you get off this topic, that way people who actually like my shirts don't have to see your flaming?

people like these things? I still think they are crap.

wow, you have to much time to hate someone else's creative idea for making a shirt? what is it to u? why don't you get off this topic, that way people who actually like my shirts don't have to see your flaming?

You're not going to get banned.  (At least not for this)

Somehow these t-shirt sites just rub me the wrong way.  It seems like only one step above those "get 50 people to click this link and get a free ipod" sites in that their primary business model seems to be encouraging others to spam for them.  I've heard nothing but bad stories about the product quality. 

Also if you didn't want to make a profit, you could have set the price accordingly.

I kind of feel like I'm over-reacting here (though I didn't really do much) but I also feel that having lots of low quality merchandise advertised all over the forum does damage.  I guess that's really the problem - the forum advertisement. 

Dont blame you. As the creator of a game, or anything really, you want your game to be represented to its fullest.