Author Topic: Brick Rays:Target of speculation  (Read 1448 times)

Holy crap, i just realized i was logged out. sorry if this isn't that good-i have to rewrite it all.
>what are brick rays?
brick rays are blue rays of light that are barely visible to the naked eye. they are what connects bricks to the builder- referred to as "LolWtFLazOrHaX" by Lewscapeowner and "Lolbeams" by 4Chan, these rays produce infinite amounts of speculation. some have been photographed, although the chances of this are about 1/8,763 because of the fact that brick rays move at the speed of light.

>Theories
some scientists believe that brick rays are created by concentrated light prisms located somewhere on the blockhead's modeling. these prismatic lenses can somehow distort physics by molding light into physical matter. although ridiculous and far-fetched, it's one of the most beleivable theories so far. (the unbelievable including chuckology, the study of chuck norris)
Other scientists argue with some scientists that brick rays are generated telepathically-by a psi beam that comes directly from a blockhead's mind. this beam is so powerful it is actually visible-and can warp the spectrum to create the image of bricks. but because the blockhead is not a supercomputer, these beams are limited to imagination and thoughts.
both ideas are equally possible.
>>this just in:another photographer has captured brick rays with a camera while making a video of two hobos fighting. this picture further reveals brick rays.

>>closing statements
while brick rays are mysterious and strange, who really cares? they're just little light beams. even if we could prove their cause, it would only make life more boring, wouldn't it?

That's me! I saw them with my own two eyes! THEY'RE REAL I TELL YA!
Also, lay off the marry-wanna.

lolcats were made by 4chan and received their cigarettegy names by the rest of the Internet that stuffs everything up.