Poll

Should I release them by:

One by one (Consecutive releasing)
107 (47.8%)
Full Pack (Wait for all stuff to finish for a full release)
117 (52.2%)

Total Members Voted: 223

Author Topic: Battlefield | Pack  (Read 59853 times)

Why does the Para have a stock? No belt driven weapon would have a stock, unless you want the user's shoulder to be burnt to smelly jelly.

I just copied the diagram of the weapon and I don't really know why they added a stock.

Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M249

please don't
                                                                                 Whats wrong with D-day?

Whats wrong with D-day?

Almost everyone hates it. IMO

ONTOPIC: Here is a preview on what aircraft I'm working on. Still not completed but this should give some idea.

F133-7

Now, for the A-10. :D
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 05:47:51 AM by jaydee0004 »

*Added A10 Thunderbolt II Screenshots

EDIT: *Added Turret System Screenshots
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 09:41:22 AM by jaydee0004 »

K well since last time you never even responded to my winter dm map in v8, i made a new one today as my app for a winter map maker.

Download:
Edit:Removed, currently fixing hills and ill just pm you the link jaydee..just realized
i dont want other people taking the download lol
Pics:

The main pic, with fog turned off.As you can see its HUGE since i filled up the whole space and now it keeps repeating with no big huge blank spaces.
So its not a map where you quickly go out and get in the action, you go out either by yourself or with some people.Without a vehicle would be a pretty long walk :P

The next pics are with fog, the main pic with no fog is pretty ugly but with fog you dont really see much except the next several hills infront of you.So its not too ugly there, makes it difficult especially if you have the take off names for everybody mod.

I also made a trailer for it here:

http://www.blockeyeentertainment.com/WinterDM/WinterDM.wmv
(Right click save link as)
I can help with the full trailer too if you'd like
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 10:25:16 AM by DarkStar »

I made a UMP :P

If it is good enough and you want to use it feel free to ask me for it.

i could be a map maker i have a epic map i am port and working on ill post pic of it later

i could be a map maker i have a epic map i am port and working on ill post pic of it later

Everything you do or make is "epic" huh ?

no its a cool map >_> i need 2 go on 2 v8 and take pic

<note all my maps are not epic

no its a cool map >_> i need 2 go on 2 v8 and take pic

<note all my maps are not epic

I only said that because, most of the time when you say you have made something, you describe it as "epic" >.>

o well idc any more :P and i think i may release my map 2 morrow i just need 2 find out how 2 put pic like gsf ghost

Making me want to play battlefield 2142, but i gotta go to school in the morning! XD

ONTOPIC!* I do love the trailer, and the progress is going great! Goodluck :*

K well since last time you never even responded to my winter dm map in v8, i made a new one today as my app for a winter map maker.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?omaddch11oc
Pics:

The main pic, with fog turned off.As you can see its HUGE since i filled up the whole space and now it keeps repeating with no big huge blank spaces.
So its not a map where you quickly go out and get in the action, you go out either by yourself or with some people.Without a vehicle would be a pretty long walk :P

The next pics are with fog, the main pic with no fog is pretty ugly but with fog you dont really see much except the next several hills infront of you.So its not too ugly there, makes it difficult especially if you have the take off names for everybody mod.

I also made a trailer for it here:

http://www.blockeyeentertainment.com/WinterDM/WinterDM.wmv
(Right click save link as)
I can help with the full trailer too if you'd like

A quite large map. Just make the hills more "realistic". Overall its just OK. I think you can be part of it nao.

I made a UMP :P

If it is good enough and you want to use it feel free to ask me for it.

Good enough. I'll make the whole add-on. Just send me the MS3D file.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 05:42:19 AM by jaydee0004 »

DarkStar if you are the one who put together that trailor then you did a hell of a job.

YAI FOR FIXED COMPOOPER!

Thats good. I've been looking forward to this, hope it gets done soon.