Poll

Should I release them by:

One by one (Consecutive releasing)
107 (47.8%)
Full Pack (Wait for all stuff to finish for a full release)
117 (52.2%)

Total Members Voted: 223

Author Topic: Battlefield | Pack  (Read 59862 times)

Everytime i look at this topic it makes me want to contribute, so i fixed the hills and made the map more bumpy.Its not too good, its just huge.

(no fog)

I'll pm you the link for dl.
Right now i'm going to work on a winter map and build 2 towns in it, maybe just one but we'll see.

This is better than the old one. Slopes style :D

How good is the helicopter script.

I fell in love with the deagles.

Sry this is a noobish qestion, but how can i post pictures of my models, there pretty good, but i dont know how to post them, like it says to much or whatever?

I'll join the Modeling stuff.

My app is my bPod seen in the gallery.

ill join modeling where should i put my app:

I'll join the Modeling stuff.

My app is my bPod seen in the gallery.

Wow, You really showed some skill. You're in now. I'll give you assignments later.

ill join modeling where should i put my app:

Just upload it at imageshack
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 11:08:38 PM by jaydee0004 »

Sorry if picture is too big, this is my first attempt at faces and decals. (I am good at paint.net)

The decal is kind of messed up (forgot transparency) so it stays black and the green can change only.

The face is my very first.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 05:05:32 PM by Jannet »

OK  HERE IS MY MODELING APP IMAGESHACK DIDNT WORK SO I USED HP AND YOU TUBE SO
MIGHT NOT YET BE PROSSECED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDPk5EJms9s

I haven't joined in on any large add-on packs yet so sign me up for moddeler (I'll post and app later but if I forget to you can just use this:http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=30733.330 [last two posts on that page].

Stop with the capslock! Are you E-tarded or something? That link dosen't even work! Edit: Checked again and it works now but the camera was all primitive shapes and I really doubt some one who speaks in all caps could make that car.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 01:28:51 PM by Lt Chub Chub »

Lt chub i understant your point of veiw but i was in a hurry so sorry but i made it i dont care what you think.