Author Topic: Post your spore creations  (Read 22871 times)

you can already reg your account for spore. i claim thee "bisjac"

Well...  My graphics card is "below the minimum spec".  I am disappointed that I wasted 30 minutes of my day on this.

Two questions. Does the upload to Youtube feature work? And whenever I'm loading, or in test run, I get this really annoying and loud buzzing sound. Anyone know what's wrong?

Two questions. Does the upload to Youtube feature work? And whenever I'm loading, or in test run, I get this really annoying and loud buzzing sound. Anyone know what's wrong?

Uh..
I actually used Fraps to record mine.

Movies are saved in \My Documents\My Spore Creations\Movies.  Just upload from there using a web browser?

I know that, but I was wondering if the Youtube option worked seeing as that's much easier.

Alligator Rex

« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 06:46:25 PM by General Omega »

Wrong small picture Omega.

Goto the Creatures folder and upload that one, not the one from Animations.

Omega, Your alligater Rex looks awesome.

I made another update to the human.

It has hair.(AND A BEARD!)
It has wings(he tried to put the bug wings stapped to his back to fly...let's just say 3 of his companions died.)
He has swords made from the teeth of dragons. Woooo.
He has some kneecaps and protection.
And he has tatooed his body.

I tired making the biggest, baddest creature I could. This is what I came up with:

And here are a bunch that my brother created:

Why the hell do I get a black screen every time I run it then I have to totally shut down my computer to exit?

Why the hell do I get a black screen every time I run it then I have to totally shut down my computer to exit?

WHAT THE forget. DROPSHOCK?

Were you ever a sniper at toyfort on TF2?

I remember lots of times being a sniper, but wtf is toyfort?

I'd better pre-order this :3