Author Topic: Post your spore creations  (Read 22857 times)

forget YOUR SMALL PICTURES.

RAAAAWWRRRR!

RAAAAWWRRRR!

Holy crap, awesome spider

Well all it has to do is be able to see one side of the body and the top.
Because since Spore makes it to where monsters are symmetrical it doesn't have to see both left and right sides. And from the side it can also see the top and bottom sides kind of.

The brown townyzing and making sure that no legs are in the way of the picture and stuff is what makes me amazed.
The code is embedded in the image, it doesn't brown townyze the picture itself in a 'visual' sense :)

Yeah, guys, you can drag these small images into your CC window to open the creature.

Oh well then either way.

CAN EVERYONE PLEASE POST THE PNG PICTURES not these gay huge pictures *cough entrepreneur in*

They're in \My Documents\My Spore Creations\Creatures\

Also. People I suggest use Photobucket or My Opera  to upload your pictures. That way their filename doesn't get changed so we don't have to guess on what the name is/type it in.

I made a new small creature :D

His name is Marix.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 03:12:45 PM by Jsk2003 »

RAAAAWWRRRR!
Damn that's a cool spider.

Now I want this game : (

Backwardasaur

Bigosaur

BubbleAss

Efficiensaur

Guardasaurus

Hippysaur

S-Rex

Sidosaur

Spatasaur
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 03:34:42 PM by Spation »

I can't find a Mac version. This saddens me.
I FEEL YOUR PAIN ;(

Oh well then either way.

CAN EVERYONE PLEASE POST THE PNG PICTURES not these gay huge pictures *cough entrepreneur in*

They're in \My Documents\My Spore Creations\Creatures\

Also. People I suggest use Photobucket or My Opera  to upload your pictures. That way their filename doesn't get changed so we don't have to guess on what the name is/type it in.

What was that? Something about Spore? I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome my spider is.

Seriously, that small pusillanimous individual picture can't capture it's totally amazing spiderosity.

NINJAEDIT: If I make a new creature I'll be sure to take an even bigger picture.

that small picture lets us see it in game though : (

that small picture lets us see it in game though : (

Fuuuuuuck that.

Mine is still downloading.  Anyone want to make a pikmin?

the connecting part of the account takes along time ;(