Author Topic: Forest Fire  (Read 6779 times)

Hide anything underground, fires cant reach you if your in a ditch. It will go by you in a ditch. Or maybe find some steel and put it on top of the ditch :).

If he was worried about his own personal safety he could just move away to another location. Digging a ditch and waiting for the seering hot flames to pass over is borderline insane.

What really matters is that his house and all his possessions are in danger. I doubt you could dig a ditch big enough for that.

Your life, or the stuff you own. Which would you want more?

You know that there was an invention that allowes a ton of dirt to be moved in two movments. It is called a shovle. He should start digging too; would take him all day.

Your life, or the stuff you own. Which would you want more?

I choose both because I'm awesome like that.

This reminds me of somethign i watched in a tv, he drove trough a fire wall because of a forest fire, and the fire wall was like 50+ meters long. He survived

get on bisjacs house boat

Fire is out. They're just watching the more fire-prone areas now.

2000 homes evacuated, 2 destroyed. That's one hell of a job of the firefighters.

I believe shadow ninja said fight fire with fier, check his profile. That, or miga said it.

I believe shadow ninja said fight fire with fier, check his profile. That, or miga said it.

I don't remember who, but I always know to fight Rky with FIER!

When a grill was burning up and a guy i know put it under water it burned more.. My dad is a fire fighter so he can help but we live far awaay. He's also on the ambulance. I get to see and climb on the fire trucks!