Author Topic: What TGE version does Blockland have?  (Read 3168 times)

Lol @ that. Why do you guys care so much about grafix? I'm gonna guess you guys all have ps3/360 and no wii?

I was kidding. But It would still be cool to see some of the each features available in TGEA to be in BL.

@Wedge - how2force AA for blockland?
If you have a nVidia card download nTune

Actually, if TGEA is used, mac users wouldn't be able to play(unless the new version changes this, which I'm pretty sure it didn't).

Actually, if TGEA is used, mac users wouldn't be able to play(unless the new version changes this, which I'm pretty sure it didn't).

and?  :cookieMonster:

They would get pissy. And everyone knows what a mac user is like when they are pissy.

They would get pissy. And everyone knows what a mac user is like when they are pissy.

What do you mean "when their pissy"? They are always pissy. Even on TV they are pissy!

I can't imagine that many people play BL on macs anyway. Not enough, at least, to make an update any less interesting.

Badspot

• Administrator
Blockland is based on TGE 1.3. 

Switching to TGE 1.4+ or TGEA is not a trivial task and is not likely to happen. 

Switching to TGE 1.4+ or TGEA is not a trivial task and is not likely to happen. 

Will it be possible?  :panda:

It would probably be possible but I don't see any reason for it to happen at this time.

I just think the right amount of glow makes games more cartoony and light hearted: didn't know you need a higher engine version :(

Megacamz and I are going to look into forced AA :D

It would probably be possible but I don't see any reason for it to happen at this time.

rkynick and Badspot are like this:

hmmm

Badspot

• Administrator
I don't see any reason for it to happen at this time either.

At this time?

Do you mean it could happen in the someday?

There's an ingame button that tells you.

At this time?

Do you mean it could happen in the someday?

I think thats the hint. In the future he may update the engine. We shall see :D