random thing said to me

Author Topic: random thing said to me  (Read 5265 times)

Today, at the end of school I was told that I had pretty healthy hair, by someone I don't even know.

Anyone have Bebo?

I'm assuming you're male. Was the other person m/f?

Yeah, I'm male, and yeah the person who said was male.

Yeah, I'm male, and yeah the person who said was male.

He's a homo, enough said.

omd really? i'm bi.

Hey you're a perfect couple then ^_^

your not bi.
just another kid who wants to be as different as possible, to justify to himself why he don't feel accepted in school.
and now this thread's only purpose, is for you to have a chance to bring it up. because its not enough you think your different now, you need to pride over it.
Ive seen this sad game played time and time again by troubled kids. its really pretty pathetic.

and naming yourself emo don't help you one bit, your either NOT emo, but like the bi thing; need it to help your identity.or you ARE emo, and just haven't written any gay poems for us yet.

omd really? i'm bi.
i would even go as far as to say, that a "real" bi person would not have said that.
other-loveual people that need to always tell others  how gay or bi they are are extremely uncomfortable with themselves for it.
something a real gay or bi person wouldn't be.

your goal of this thread you made:
A) you want pity acceptance for that self esteem you lack in life.
           -this is what i think, why i will give you so much crap on everything you post in this forum from now on. lame forgeter
B) you want to try and shock us with your lifestyle.
           -this crap is for your parents and your priest. we have the internet, some crying boy don't impress/shock/interest us
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 02:06:34 PM by Bisjac »

your not bi.
just another kid who wants to be as different as possible, to justify to himself why he don't feel accepted in school.
and now this thread's only purpose, is for you to have a chance to bring it up. because its not enough you think your different now, you need to pride over it.
Ive seen this sad game played time and time again by troubled kids. its really pretty pathetic.

and naming yourself emo don't help you one bit, your either NOT emo, but like the bi thing; need it to help your identity.or you ARE emo, and just haven't written any gay poems for us yet.

i did always question myself with the whole gay thing, so i 'chose' to be bi is that so wrong? i have't said im emo it's just a name, but i have written a "gay" poem on my bebo profile, and if i am troubled then well, i guess ill get over it.

i'm not attacking you, i'm just clearing up the fact that i am who i am, and with this in every topic i make , and maybe even every post i get someone says i'm attention seeking, when i'm not.

and either way at the end of the day no-one cares so i don't care if anyone flames me or goes off-topic with this topic, the only thing i can say, is get off your ass and look in the mirror and tell yourself, "does anyone care?" because no-one will bare witness to what you done except every pathetic person on this forum who also hates me. because i fúcking hate you back.

even every post i get someone says i'm attention seeking, when i'm not.
i'm just clearing up the fact that i am who i am

your logic amuses me
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 02:17:53 PM by Bisjac »

:(  Vamp is nice...

omd really? i'm bi.

Aren't you like 14? I remember seeing a picture of you in that "Post your pictures thread" - if so, it's a bit young to decide on your loveual preference, isn't it?

Well everyone was calling me gay anyway. it's hard to say, but i guess it's why im like this.

Well everyone was calling me gay anyway. it's hard to say, but i guess it's why im like this.

At that age I expect its probably a phase, but I don't know you so I can't really judge well.