Ibanz banned already

Author Topic: Ibanz banned already  (Read 2533 times)

i dont like ibanz avatar.. i so dont like him  :cookieMonster:

He was banned yesterday, so that makes 241 posts in 7 days.  He's a cigarette, a post whore, and a bastard who loves playing devil's advocate.

He was a douche ingame and he was a douche in the forums. If he isn't whining about unfair teams, he is bitching about furries occupying the same reality as his own. A real whiny prick.
Got a perma from his server for talking about how he switches the team members around to piss everyone off  :cookieMonster:

I hated him (he PMed me over four times just to claim that I was Qwertyuiopas and bug me about trench wars)......

No one gives a forget.

No one gives a forget.
Post whore.

To stop being a post whore, do not post in every topic saying:

forget you
or
No one gives a forget.

I heard such horrible things about him, but when it came down to reading his posts, he didn't seem all that bad. Maybe he changed?
He has changed. When I've played with him in RTB 1.045, he was an angry child, who likes to whine a lot, however, he's a lot different now. He himself even complained about overpowered weaponry. Like come on, an uzi is not more powerful than a minigun...

i don't think he has changed much when i joined his trench war server all he does is complain whenever he dies

i don't think he has changed much when i joined his trench war server all he does is complain whenever he dies

You should hear him when he's not dieing.

This makes me a SAD panda  :panda:

You should hear him when he's not dieing.
he's even worse?