Author Topic: helol I'm absolutely delirious.  (Read 4911 times)

Hey, you'd be pretty screwed too if you hadn't slept since the 14th, and had been eating nothing but jam sandwiches and cornflakes for three weeks.
Being poor sucks.
Don't do it.
Ever.

How does being poor make you stay up for 3 days? Also, it can't be too bad if you can pay for a PC and internet service.

How does being poor make you stay up for 3 days? Also, it can't be too bad if you can pay for a PC and internet service.

to make sure your house doesn't get stolen.

Oh yes! Someone is going to get a moving truck and put the entire house in the back of it.. oh wait.. did you mean the belongings in the house?  :cookieMonster:

Oh yes! Someone is going to get a moving truck and put the entire house in the back of it.. oh wait.. did you mean the belongings in the house?  :cookieMonster:

No.

Anyone can steal a box.

(i'm JKing btw)

If you can pay for a computer internet and electicity, Your not poor. poor is when you live in a van down by the river which is used as a nuclear waste dump.

ATTENTION WHORE, ANYBODY?!

You're semi-middle class. At least you have something to live in.

(I'm not implying that I am homeless, mind you.)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 07:17:15 PM by NoZoner »

He was drunk when he did this topic just ignore it

If you can pay for a computer internet and electicity, Your not poor. poor is when you live in a van down by the river which is used as a nuclear waste dump.
Eating government cheese.

He was drunk when he did this topic just ignore it
It says he's 17, so it wouldn't be legal.

Everyone knows that breaking the law never happens anyways.