3 (3.1%)
Other
6 (6.1%)
Creationism
1 (1%)
Agnostic
9 (9.2%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: What is your religion?  (Read 6568 times)

This is better than the other topic since this one doesn't say which is the best, but which are you in/from/whatever.

Anyways, vote. I am non-religious :D.

I forgeted up on mine so i changed it :D

Put Creationism on there.

Put Agnostic up there as well.

Catholic but not religious in the least bit.

I wouldn't think you're really agnostic.
You are most likely an atheist that just believes there has to be someone higher so you still think there is a god.

Agnostic is basically nonreligious except the faint belief that there could be any higher being.

Put Creationism on there.
Creationism is just an encompassing term to describe a religion where everything is created by a god, therefore you should be more specific and once you do that, your religion should be on the list, unless you are Agnostic.

You are most likely an atheist that just believes there has to be someone higher so you still think there is a god.
Therefore justifying the need to go by a different name...  It's not atheism.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 10:52:17 PM by Liquid Snake »

Me, as an Atheist, believe there is always a greater power. That doesn't mean it's god. But it's just a stronger being/thing/force/whatever.

You are agnostic.  Atheism is the complete lack of belief.  It is the inverse to theism, which is the belief of some form of higher being.

I am not religious in any way, shape, or form.

Kinda bugs me how much I say Oh my god, as a figure of speech of course.

Where is thy Evolutionism

Agnostic is basically nonreligious except the faint belief that there could be any higher being.
I am not an agnostic, I just noticed it was not up there so I recommended it. I am completely non-religious in a sense that I don't let it alter my life in any way. I mean sure I still come up with wack-brain theories about afterlife and such, but I won't let those alter my decisions.

Not religion. =P

I am not an agnostic, I just noticed it was not up there so I recommended it. I am completely non-religious in a sense that I don't let it alter my life in any way. I mean sure I still come up with wack-brain theories about afterlife and such, but I won't let those alter my decisions.

Not religion. =P
Fine, I voted Muslim