Author Topic: The nerve of some people...  (Read 6395 times)

i don't mod, and i haven't posted anything spectacular(though i did make the most awsome lab ever) in gallery. and yet i'm very well known

This is exactly the reason why on the [Scattered Space] servers we have the Activity sytem instated. Before it was the post system but not many people favored that much which was understandable.
http://www.talkingonline.com/cgi-bin/remspeakit.wav?q1=kinex+has+love+with+a+pen+is&speak=Speak%21&speed=1&volume=2&gender=3
« Last Edit: December 30, 2005, 03:45:46 PM by Funkymun1 »

Wth was that link for? I refuse to click it till a brief explanition is told.

a friend told me to do it!

You do everything your friends tell you to do?

Activity sytem? go on....

Basically, if the admins have seen you enough and feel you build well, we reward you with the Editor Wand pass (PM it to an admin to recieve it) or the Member's Server pass.

How does [SS] have an editor wand pass?

It's on the forum. The 'Members (EW)' group can see the forum with the pass in it. The members get in BL, PM the pass to an admin, and the admin gives them the editor wand. Simple as pie. Not pi, because that's not simple.

What happens when there are no admins on the server? (for instance right now)

There's no EW, that'd be the case anyway, since an admin needs to be present to give EW access.

Well I only use the edtior want to make peeps fat just for the fun of it but not on other servers unless the admin is gone(rofl, OMG REALLY WINDY[Extreme Weather here in SF]).

There's no EW, that'd be the case anyway, since an admin needs to be present to give EW access.
Isn't that an inefficient system>

How in the heck would it be insufficent, even without it, we can't give the EW without admins present.