Author Topic: Damn...  (Read 4495 times)

Ace

Yesterday we had to put one of my dogs to sleep. At first I didn't really care but it didn't actually hit me until last night. Now I can't focus on anything because all I can think about is that.

When mah kitty kat died at the ripe ol' age of 20, it didn't really hit me until later that he was gone D:

We had to put one of our dogs to sleep because she ran away for about two weeks, and got a lot of diseases. :(
My very first dog had to be killed because he was too mean. He was more like a wolf than a dog. I was like 6 at the time and it was not safe, and my mommy got scared and said you're moving with your Auntie and Uncle in Bel-Air.

my pets don't get put to sleep because they are trained well to not be violent, and they visit vets, so to not get sick.

my pets don't get put to sleep because they are trained well to not be violent, and they visit vets, so to not get sick.

Well aren't you special.  :p

I don't get my animals put to sleep, I have Chuck Norris round house kick them.

chuck norris jokes are dead..

chuck norris jokes are dead..

Nothing dies on the internet, someone will always revive it.

Yesterday we had to put one of my dogs to sleep. At first I didn't really care but it didn't actually hit me until last night. Now I can't focus on anything because all I can think about is that.
If you put it to sleep you can wake it up  :cookieMonster:

Please tell me you are joking. put to sleep means killed the same way a murderer is by lethal injection. first comes the peace of crap "numbing" injection. Then the paralyzer. Then the poison. I had put numbing in parenthesis because it does not work.

It always sucks to have a dog die.  I mean, if you don't work quickly, you won't be able to refrigerate the meat before it goes bad.