Author Topic: New gun mod - Berratta 950Z .47 caliber gun  (Read 3209 times)

Just a fair bit of warning to our younger viewers. I'm sure it will be deleted soon enough.

EDIT: I figure this topic was just making it more inviting to view the thread. Hopefully this change will be for the better.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 09:07:05 PM by Reactor Worker »

Just a fair bit of warning to our younger viewers. I'm sure it will be deleted soon enough.
It is gay research....

It is gay research....

I wouldn't quite call that research. Thats more of a shock image.

woah ho hoooo. I opened that thread with my parents standing around. Luckily i had mad closing the internet's skill.

It is gay research....

I wouldn't quite call that research. Thats more of a shock image.
My ass hurts when I see this image

« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 06:00:36 AM by CC »

WHAT. THE. forget.
I has been scarred for life  :panda:
You haven't seen much ya pusillanimous individual.

Didn't Badspot rant about people making these "omg don't click on that" threads?

WHAT. THE. forget.
You haven't seen much ya pusillanimous individual.

Seriouisly, this isn't even that bad.

Didn't Badspot rant about people making these "omg don't click on that" threads?

I'm aware that he doesn't need to see 50 threads about it like what happened last time, but I think it's only fair to warn people not to click on what appears to be an innocent thread.

When I posted this topic there were no other threads on it.

WHAT. THE. forget.
Lol, you apparently didn't listen. Most people who see this are going to look at the Gmod thread.

Wow, like I havent seen that before.

Get some new ammo.

You know, I have lost my sanity a long time ago.

You know, I have lost my sanity a long time ago.

..We noticed.