Author Topic: Omg Brawl for $30!  (Read 5169 times)

it comes out in 5-6 days for me, i preorder 3 days before it comes out, then i get it a day before it comes out :D

oh and the limited edition version with lovey extras :3

Shut up, it is a great game to play with friends, or do you not have any?
What kind of insult is that Fanboy. Great game my ass, I'm so tired of mashing controller games, the last good one before it got out of hand was Mortal Kombat but even then it was that great.

This is what I think of your Great Brawl.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 08:26:35 PM by Packer »

What kind of insult is that Fanboy. Great game my ass, I'm so tired of mashing controller games, the last good one before it got out of hand was Mortal Kombat but even then it was that great.

I don't feel you quite deserve a full retort so I'll just go ahead and say you don't know anything.

Especially proper capitalization.

they are ready for you...
Okay, if Zelda is a girl, and they're in the same bathroom...

i got sick of that arcade button mashing after the first one. but it is the wii after all :p
quality must come in extreme simplicity

Ace

If you ask me, it's not worth buying. It's an overrated and overhyped button-mashing seizure-inducing piece of stuff.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 01:06:20 AM by Ace »

i liked the n64 and gamecube one so i get wii one :3

they are ready for you...
Okay, if Zelda is a girl, and they're in the same bathroom...
Its a makeup room.

Just finished pre ordering now : 3

If you ask me, it's not worth buying. It's an overrated and overhyped button-mashing seizure-inducing piece of stuff.
:O
Take that back.

I like brawl, but i think that it has gotten eaiser since melee. First of all, it took me 15 hours to get all the charecters, stages, and stage builder parts, and i thought there were no clones. So WTF is wolf and falco doing? and I think that they could of improved the online thing too, though i like the fact that you can battle with anyone, though you don't know who they are. I find that some charecters are over powered. For example, sonic has just screwed up the meaning of "recovery". You mash the b button, he flys up, and if you use his spring, you can get on the course form anywhere. I think that pit could of had not as much of aflying ability either. But sonic, *shudders* he is like the most annoying charecter in the game. My friend beat me, and all he did in the match was press that b button. besides that, I think brawl has more than enough stages, and a nice selection of charecters. I love the subspace emmisary story, and it kept me busy for a good 9 hours. I love the fact you can change the music on courses, and that you can build your own stages. Overall, I give brawl a

"I can't think of decent criticism so I'll use someone else's"

Lolwut @ Space Guy. On the topic of Brawl, I don't like that kind of thing too much, but if I was gonna mash buttons, Brawl would be my first choice.

Lol, I don't have SSBB, but it looks fun.

I love brawl, but it isn't the greatest game, just becuase a game is overhyped, doesn't make it a bad game, it can sound like a great game, or be sound crappy, but that doesn't mean it is, Brawl is fun, but not the greatest game ever.

And yes, Space is right, explain it yourself instead of using the a video of yahtzee's.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 05:15:47 PM by XD! »