4 (19%)
in the middle
2 (9.5%)
bad
0 (0%)
JUST STOP
3 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: my first model  (Read 1500 times)

im currently working on a gun this is my first model please tell me what i can change or add to it to make it better
top is old bottom is new(grip added)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 05:53:18 PM by Burger »

When I'm modelling, I usually do two X and Z first, then when that's done, add Y details. It looks like you've done X and Z and only started Y.

Add some details to the faces (grip, bullet area, magazine sticking out a little etc)

thanks for the advice but with the xzy i use a difrent method ad i will add details

Yeah that's what I mean, better :)

Well, first of all we already have a loving pistol, and more than enough other worthless guns.

Second, it's not THAT bad.

who said i was releasing it I was just seeing if i should give up modeling im going to make diffrent things

Is it really your First Model ? You have had to make other models or at least play around.

ok then ive made on crapy one i dont even consider a model its so bad so ok its my second y do u ask do u think it is good yes? no?

You have to count your first one... I don't really like it either.

ok well thanks for telling the truth anyway i need some flamming or it really wouldnt be my post.

or would it

duhn duhn duhhhhhhhn

I think thats it is pretty good side from the fact the the top of the gun doesn't look normal.

Also, the handle and the part that surrounds the trigger aren't supposed to be as wide as the rest of the gun.

Good for your first model (8/10).