Author Topic: I... am... so... mad...  (Read 4565 times)

All of my good friends moved away and I'm left with jerks that couldn't care less on what happens to you.

I expect as much from someone who either acts or feels like a nerd in RL. Nothing wrong with that, unless you want people to care about you.

Edit: This isn't an insult, it's remarking on that being a nerd is a way of life that you choose.
I'm not much of a nerd actually. I can play sports just fine, swim, fairly strong, etc. It's just that I see no point in doing all of that simply to get recognition from some snobs or jocks.

All of my good friends moved away and I'm left with jerks that couldn't care less on what happens to you.

I expect as much from someone who either acts or feels like a nerd in RL. Nothing wrong with that, unless you want people to care about you.

Edit: This isn't an insult, it's remarking on that being a nerd is a way of life that you choose.
I'm not much of a nerd actually. I can play sports just fine, swim, fairly strong, etc. It's just that I see no point in doing all of that simply to get recognition from some snobs or jocks.

QFT

Except I am sortof kindof notreally a nerd XD

Sadly, unless you make yourself known otherwise they won't know the difference.

I love the first post. It is just so generic and vauge.

Sadly, unless you make yourself known otherwise they won't know the difference.
That's the thing, I don't want to know the difference because from what I've seen it's not that much better.
Doing drugs, having fun which consists of hurting your opponent, mockery, etc.

Besides, your whole argument started from me saying that my current friends don't care much on what happens to me, how will being one of "them" make it any different?
All it takes to make myself known otherwise is play a sport in school. This further shows that people are somewhat shallow. "Hey this guy can play soccer, let's go do drugs with him and throw some shoes at his nards*"

*Actual game played by the 'cool' people in my school.