Author Topic: I... am... so... mad...  (Read 4563 times)

I remember yesterday, my friend harrased me, he got me embarrassed, and even though he apologized, I still wanna kill him. And he is such a hypocrite, too. But, I'm not the only one who hates him, the whole class does. He is ALWAYS doing nasty things and doing stuff that is totally wrong.

Congratulations!

Who cares?

yeah i hate that guy :D

lol but if you and everyone hate him, why do you call him your friend?

yeah i hate that guy :D

lol but if you and everyone hate him, why do you call him your friend?

We also have such one in our class.. we all hate him but we never could be real angry to him..

I have a inconsiderate friend also.

Congratulations!

Who cares?

If you don't care, don't post here. I hate people who says that kinda stuff.

Congratulations!

Who cares?

Welcome to the internet! That place where nobody cares about anything that's related to real life!

All of my good friends moved away and I'm left with jerks that couldn't care less on what happens to you.

Congratulations!

Who cares?

I hate people who toss the word hate around like it's a midget. (or, for most, a ball)

This scary girl at school tripped me over when the bus was moving, I went flying.
Nobody likes her, She looks VERY ugly (Overdone the makeup) And guess what, She's an adopted girl.

All of my good friends moved away and I'm left with jerks that couldn't care less on what happens to you.

You've still got us Vert! You smelly hoboOnly joking, what kind of hobo has a wi-fi connection?

I expect as much from someone who either acts or feels like a nerd in RL. Nothing wrong with that, unless you want people to care about you.

Edit: This isn't an insult, it's remarking on that being a nerd is a way of life that you choose.

I NO HAS FRIENDS

BEAT THAT

:D
:o
:[

I NO HAS FRIENDS

BEAT THAT

:D
:o
:[

I killed my friends! ??