Author Topic: Brand new clan- [zom] clan  (Read 7098 times)

We have a forum and we will soon have a website. only one member so far, so join up if you want to have a high rank

ranking system based on orson scott card's "Ender's Game"

Commander- Fledgling

2nd in command- spartan

dragon toon leaders

dragon army

tiger toon leaders

tiger army

rabbit toon leaders

rabbit army

launchies

cool! someone who actually obeys the rules of Bumping!

14 minutes is not long enough to wait, lol. You need to wait until you're near the bottom, or on the second page before you can bump. Even then, you should try to make it LOOK like you're not bumping.

14 minutes is not long enough to wait, lol. You need to wait until you're near the bottom, or on the second page before you can bump. Even then, you should try to make it LOOK like you're not bumping.
it's been a whole day :/

Yea I know, 24 hours and 14 minutes...

STOP MAKING FREICKIN CLANS. I am sick and tired of you Blockheads/nOObs (no offence to others) making clans we should have a clan system where you have to pay to make one like in WoW or Guild Wars.

Ratty your a little late... most the people fighting clans gave up and started using the "Mark As Read" button.

Yea, or just don't even care about this forum.

I don't want to burst anyones bubble, but the fact that the same 3 or 4 people swarm every new clan posted with anti-clan messages proves that some of the people claiming not to read it do read it. Its impossible not to read it. Its a good source of comic relief. Reading some of the posts actual of people trying to discuss or start a clan are preety funny, and some of the anti-clan ones are too.
You don't have to make fun of them, when they first join the forums. You can teach them how to use the forum with your skew of things, so that they become mindless minions who follow you! Heh... Nah, you just tell them how to use the froums. Eventually they will learn, despite what your friends tell you, or they will leave. Not leave as in quit reading, just as in quit posting.
There are a few crazy people who keep posting, but they aren't noobs, just crazy.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 07:08:09 AM by Wedge »

I don't want to burst anyones bubble, but the fact that the same 3 or 4 people swarm every new clan posted with anti-clan messages proves that some of the people claiming not to read it do read it. Its impossible not to read it. Its a good source of comic relief. Reading some of the posts actual of people trying to discuss or start a clan are preety funny, and some of the anti-clan ones are too.
You don't have to make fun of them, when they first join the forums. You can teach them how to use the forum with your skew of things, so that they become mindless minions who follow you! Heh... Nah, you just tell them how to use the froums. Eventually they will learn, despite what your friends tell you, or they will leave. Not leave as in quit reading, just as in quit posting.
There are a few crazy people who keep posting, but they aren't noobs, just crazy.

because if you haven't posted on the blockland forums, obviously you haven't ever been on another forum. let me tell you, i have minions in all the other forums i'm in :/

:|

Aces! Another stuffty clan!

At least this one is based off of a good book. Rabbit Army was Carn Carby's, wasn't it? And didn't Dragon just straight-up whoop them?

Any post previous to March 2007 made on this account no longer exists.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 01:22:39 PM by Spation »