Author Topic: Did We Really Go To The Moon?  (Read 9901 times)

That has nothing to do with anything.

I know it's just cool how her eyes changes color and he shape of the puple changes

The Prussians has proof. I was watching the discovery channel. Im too lazy to find the proof but it was there.

Everyone knows that Badspot is a Charles Manson worshiper and when he was forced to be high off of hallucinogen drugs out in the desert he had a vision to make Blockland. So he ran away and made this revolutionary game, but he encoded subliminal messages about Charles Manson which affects the brain to obtain more followers and fanatics. Sheesh, anyways, who would believe that we didn't go to to the moon, though! Thats just preposterous.

Now Lance is acting like he never disagreed with us :cookieMonster: .

Lol i'm not saying that we didn't go to the moon I made this topic to see what other people have to say about the movie , I mean somone has to stick up for the movie XD

Lol i'm not saying that we didn't go to the moon I made this topic to see what other people have to say about the movie , I mean somone has to stick up for the movie XD
Why should someone have to stick up for a movie made by people who never made it through high school?

lol good point did you watch the bush fathers video with the eyes i find that cool i wish i has lizzad eyes  :cookieMonster:

The cost of a forgery should it be discovered would have been immense.

I guess the question is, why do you wish to question that? I mean, if your suspicions were proven true what would it do for you? would it make you happier? would it make the world a better place? unlikely. Just as many people need faith in a religion, they need faith in their government. It is what the whole system is built on.

How is it obvious becuase you think or you know? just because it looks like we landed on the moon dosn't meen we did look at criss angle he looks like he can fly but hes its not real hes just good at what he does

You're a loving idiot. The videos didn't prove people landed on the moon, it's because all of the facts they've picked up from observing. That's how they know that the moon has no wind and low gravity, because they LANDED on it in REAL LIFE.

Easy snake take the tampon outa your ass and just to clear things up your the loving idot when did I ever say that I didnt think we landed on the moon I DO think we landed on the moon I made this topic to see what you people think so dont people calling people idots dip stuff.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 10:56:03 PM by Lance »

look up how much JUNK there is in space, then find out how much on the moon.

look up how much JUNK there is in space, then find out how much on the moon.

Are you suggesting we Google space junk, because I'm weary of doing that...

(sci-fi research, anyone?)

I remember some guy posted a comment on my Ablocko 11 video that it took 4 years to reach the moon from earth and so my 2 minute journey was unrealistic.

Last time I checked the trip to the moon was only about a day or 2 at the most. Even the trip to mars only takes about 6 months.

No silly, there is SO much space junk from our space launching (From huge gas tanks to small flakes of paint) that NASA has to record and monitor EVERY SINGLE PIECE out there. The smallist thing (Flake of paint) Can pick up enough speed to either
A-Knock off the ship/satalite off course
B-Make holes in it
C-Destroy it

i got no link but its common knawledge (lol, irony)