Author Topic: stop using avatars that have your name stapled onto them.  (Read 5667 times)

I would like to know what's wrong with them
seeing as your avatar has Felix the Cat in it.

It's subtle. Besides, I never knew that. As far as I know Felix is the name of a 3D cat that advertises the Felix cat food.

There's a difference between using an image to describe your name and writing it.

wouldent felix giving everyone gold devalue it? this would create a much worse off world because the rich would automaticaly switch to another form of currency, or just reside on their already overflowing coffers for the rest of their lifes, at this point felix's goose has caused a problem similer to the one we have today. There is an excess of trash, for felix there is an excess of gold, it cannot be used practicaly in the betterment of socity because it cannot be used to build anything. generations later they will have gotten rid of the gold and it will come into use with the discovery of electicity. at that point we will relize that felix's goose has NEGITIVE efficency and the universe explodes... thanks felix. richard.

You know It's a cartoon right . . . ?

i can remember felix the cat on tv :D

I would like to know what's wrong with them
seeing as your avatar has Felix the Cat in it.
you're just mad because YOUR avatar has your name stapled onto it. and the reason this is an issue is because you can pretty much tell that these people got their avatars from some sort of avatar-making engine, which in turn makes their avatar look cheesy and generic.

wats wrong with your name over your head..............

wats wrong with your name over your head..............
i mean your avatar on the forums -_-

Lol.... this is funny. Why does it matter if our name is in our avatar? Some people may use a website to make them, but, what good would a website for it be if no one used them? I, personally, Made mine with Photoimpact, but that's beyond the point. Stop your bitching.

Lol.... this is funny. Why does it matter if our name is in our avatar? Some people may use a website to make them, but, what good would a website for it be if no one used them? I, personally, Made mine with Photoimpact, but that's beyond the point. Stop your bitching.
again, you're just mad because your avatar has your name on it.
what i'm trying to get by is that it makes your avatar look stupid-even if einstein had a nervous tick, people would still be a little creeped out. it's just not worth having your name on an avatar.

hey whats going on in this thread?

this is getting really annoying. i don't know if it's some sort of avatar generator that's making these, but you really don't have to have your name flashing inside your avatar-it's right there.
discuss.

Your opinion isn't going to change much. What do you expect? People aren't going to drop everything and do what you say. I understand what you mean, I clearly see your point, however I don't think this topic is going to do much except change into a flame war of some sort.

2.  Felix 

1. A person with a large richard.

2. A entrepreneur .

3. A person who will become succesful in some way.
He is such a Felix, I wish i was him.

OBEY FELIX.

what i'm trying to get by is that it makes your avatar look stupid-even if einstein had a nervous tick, people would still be a little creeped out. it's just not worth having your name on an avatar.

Er...is he getting mad?

Er...is he getting mad?
who, me? not really. i'm just helping poeple out so that they don't look stupid because of their avatars.

again, you're just mad because your avatar has your name on it[/b].
ok...

I'm not mad because my name is in my avatar, I love this avatar. Hell, I made this avatar myself. It has my favorite games, and my clan tag, and my name. I love my name. Here in the blockland community, any elder member knows who I am, and the newbs are learning. I'm popular. I don't need a noob telling me I need to take me name out of my avatar because your opinion is that it looks stupid. You don't have the authority.

When I look at your avatar, the first thing that comes to mind, is Felix that cat, from a long time ago on TV. The word Felix comes to mind. You might as well have your name on it, it would be the same.

Oh, and, Lern2capitalize, newcigarette.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 11:19:58 PM by tapemaster21 »