Author Topic: Blockland Facebook Application  (Read 4077 times)

Hey, I just knocked up a little Blockland Application for Facebook that goes on the left side of your profile and displays a random brick, as seen below.

Grab it here: http://apps.facebook.com/blbricks/

uh.... That's cool and all..

But i doubt anyone would care to have a lego block on they're profile.

I do ;)

Plus clicking on the image links to Blockland so it'll reel in customers for Badspot too.

Too bad Facebook is a social networking site, which makes it suck ass beyond anything in the history of sucking ass.

Too bad Facebook is a social networking site, which makes it suck ass beyond anything in the history of sucking ass.

Says the guy with a facebook profile :)

Add moar features :3

Make another of those trivias where it tells you what kind of brick you are, after filling out some stupid survey, and then inviting 15 of your friends to try the app.

Says the guy with a facebook profile :)
What the stuff how'd you find it.
I only got it, as you can see by my low friend count, because someone wanted me to, but I gave up on it a couple of minutes later.

I don't really use it for the networking and stupid gift application crap - I use it to find friends from old schools and keep in touch with friends from my school I just left. Its pretty useful in that respect.

Wait you fooled me. I was pretty sure I deleted my account and;
I just searched, I'm not on there...

Oh yeah, a while back, Mr.Cookie told me to add you on facebook Ephi. Did you happen to get it?  :cookieMonster:

I did not, I don't think. I had a load of random applications I ignored - maybe yours was one of them.

Rex

I just added it. Now my friends can see how cool I really am.