Author Topic: We Are Blockland  (Read 1784 times)

We are Blockland.... We are the Blockheads, We are the ones who make a brighter day so lets start biulding!.

Anyways, Lately IVe been seeing people beat down on the Newcomers.
Well I think its time to start educating the noobs anyways. I mean look at this.
What if we educate a new biulder?. Whe Might make new freinds and a better comunity for blockland with a wole new generation. We are all Blockland players and we all deserve to have fun and biuld together. So whenever you see a noob help them out. BUT...
I loving hate the little kid newcomers. One of them didnt know how to talk
so I said. "Press T to talk, then press enter to say it." So after I did that, he started to cus me out. WTF?. Some of these noobs have really no right to be playing. All they do is go to servers and cause trouble. But Im looking forward to Blockland's new generation. As I hope to see new kinds of biulds,and freinds.
So really you should treat every other Blockhead like a freind. UNLESS THEY DO THE FOLLOWING
1.spam
2.spell like this "ca i hve adim plz"
3.Descriminate other Blocklanders for no reason
4.Abuse theyre admin powers
5.Be a pompus richardhead by acting like they biuld better
6.Or beat down on anyone for no reason.

1 makes sense
2 happens too much
3 is mostly an id related issue
4 does that include badmins?
5 seen it.  Annoying as hell
6 Not unless they piss me off

It is, whole, not wole, builder not biulder, and friend not freind.Been having a problem with those who spell wrong lately, sorry
Anyway, if the new person can spell, and is not a idiot, than I welcome him to the Blockland, If not, than I ignore him, if he is a dipstuff either way thought, I Flame the forget out of him.

Edit: Also, Their, not theyre.

I didn't need no building educators!
Call Dramaman.

i vote badspot removes the ID implementation system-it's caused us nothing but trouble, and AoT's "show IP upon entry" system is much better.
but yes, we need to leave the noobs alone.
in other words, LEAVE ME ALONE!

I like the ID system, I had a server full of 5k's today, and everyone but a couple were doing fine. Felix, you should see the community on gmod. It's ridiculous. Lol

The ID system is actually rather useful. I mean...

>stops piracy of Blockland
>allows for a unavoidable ban system (IE. no getting around it)
>helps with identification

Considering that it is a core element of Blockland, I wouldn't get your hopes up.

If the IDs get took away,I wanna keep mine so i can brag about how long I've been playing blockland when it becomes popular :D
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 11:50:50 AM by captain blue »

It is, whole, not wole, builder not biulder, and friend not freind.Been having a problem with those who spell wrong lately, sorry
Anyway, if the new person can spell, and is not a idiot, than I welcome him to the Blockland, If not, than I ignore him, if he is a dipstuff either way thought, I Flame the forget out of him.

Edit: Also, Their, not theyre.
Thats what I mean. Im tired of the noobs that are like those 6 reasons. But if theyre non idiotic then I welcome them, And I support them.

i vote badspot removes the ID implementation system-it's caused us nothing but trouble, and AoT's "show IP upon entry" system is much better.
but yes, we need to leave the noobs alone.
in other words, LEAVE ME ALONE!

No. Removing the ID system would make things even worse.

Most of us only get pissed at the newbies who act like idiots, which makes them noobs. It just happens that most of these have the higher ID's, and as time passes, the once high ID, becomes lower over time as more people join Blockland, and the once annoying idiot, (if he has any sanity/common sense) would have learned what makes you frowned upon by the Blockland community, and would probably refrain from said actions. (Emote spam, anyone?)

The title makes me thing of "We are the champions"
We are the blockheads! We are the blockheads!