Author Topic: I just hit a loving kid!  (Read 3541 times)

That is what the guy said. Might as well start from the beginning.

I live in a rich ass area. When I mean rich, I mean a 1 bedroom tear down house is 1.5 million for the land. Now, me and my brother (age: 11, you'll see why I point this out in a second) were riding our bikes to burger kings to get shakes. On the way back, my bike break, so my brother stops on the corner, easily in the eye sight of any passing car. I fix my bike ( my brother still on his bike), and my brother starts crossing the street (one road has no stop signs, the other does. We were going down the one without, and we were crossing the one with.) Suddenly the big car (a very expensive white car), going about 40 MPH (speed limit, 25 MPH), vears to miss my bro. Running a stop sign. His friend screams into his cell phone, my brother in easy hearing distance "I Just loving hit a kid!". Now, I'd hate to say this, but my brother is short. He could pass off as a very tall 8 year old. Would you saying forget to a eight year old? I flipped him off. What an ass hole. Now, I was thinking. If he hit my brother, I could sue him for a lot. This makes me sound mean.

TL;DR: Some starfish almost hits my bro.

If you remember the license junk, call 911!

forget is used as filler. When something bad happens like that I would have said: "I almost loving hit that group of nuns."

I'm talking about the speed limit and stuff, but saying forget near a kid isn't illegal, but the "hitting" thing is. >:D

I'm talking about the speed limit and stuff, but saying forget near a kid isn't illegal, but the "hitting" thing is. >:D

It's just saying it is a really jackass thing to do. Let the kids learn to use it at their own pace.

Yeah, When you almost run a kid over in your car, I don't think your use of language has an extremely high priority. Plus your brother's 11 - you can't keep him in a bubble forever.

Yes you can but it would end up like bouble boy.

Haha, "Don't hit mah bro"

Tri

LOL, again.

"Don`t hit ma bro!  Hit ma sis!"

Yeah, When you almost run a kid over in your car, I don't think your use of language has an extremely high priority. Plus your brother's 11 - you can't keep him in a bubble forever.

If he did get hit. You'd prolly be messed up for life. (brainular wise i mean)

Yay sentence enhancers!

Dammit I have to drive for driver's ed today and this topic title didn't really help my mindset.