Author Topic: Blizzard's Mystery  (Read 1794 times)

On the blizzard site there has been a block of ice melting each day with a new picture.

Every day reveals a new type of rune on the ice.
Here's a picture.

As you can see already, there seems to be some kind of eyes and devil(diablo 3 reference :D?) in the center.
But on the sides of it there are some symbols that are familiar.
The top right one is Hel rune from Diablo series.
The left one is Shael rune from Diablo Series.
Bottom left is a symbol for the Protoss race in Starcraft.
And the bottom right is unknown at the very moment considering the site was updated with the pics a few minutes ago.

Also in the Master.CSS file on the website. It shows links to pictures of some weird creature.

I've put together the pictures to show you what it partially is. Seems like some weird purple penguin.

So I say keep checking the Blizzard site daily and try to find out what rune that is.

Too bad there's so many people out there trying to figure it out, by the time you think of it, it will be figured out 200 times already!

Owel

I love viral campaign and I love bees type things :D.

Edit : 5 Bucks on World of Starcraft :3 or something like StarCraft 2 beta, really just anyt hing related to StarCraft.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 03:01:52 AM by chaseyqurt »

Something to do with Star Craft I'm sure.

Looks to me like the runes used for the new deathknight, and the purple thing appears to be a creature that will appear in the tundra?

Looks to me like the runes used for the new deathknight, and the purple thing appears to be a creature that will appear in the tundra?

I think you should post some pictures since many people don't know what you are talking about.

On the blizzard site there has been a block of ice melting each day with a new picture.

Every day reveals a new type of rune on the ice.
Here's a picture.

As you can see already, there seems to be some kind of eyes and devil(diablo 3 reference :D?) in the center.
But on the sides of it there are some symbols that are familiar.
The top right one is Hel rune from Diablo series.
The left one is Shael rune from Diablo Series.
Bottom left is a symbol for the Protoss race in Starcraft.
And the bottom right is unknown at the very moment considering the site was updated with the pics a few minutes ago.

Also in the Master.CSS file on the website. It shows links to pictures of some weird creature.

I've put together the pictures to show you what it partially is. Seems like some weird purple penguin.

So I say keep checking the Blizzard site daily and try to find out what rune that is.

Too bad there's so many people out there trying to figure it out, by the time you think of it, it will be figured out 200 times already!

Owel
That's me :D