Author Topic: Hi, I'm new to these forums. & and a few q's  (Read 3760 times)

c47

Hello, some of you may've seen my under the name of "james(blckdude)" lately. Had this game on my HDD since late 04 and never played it  much intil now. This seems like a pretty good community of people btw. Though there seem's to be a lot of the 1337 13 year old entrepreneur le faced emotions goin around sometimes :p .

I myself come from a game called world war 2 online. I'd also like to know how I can get a dedicated server up (all ports open), how to get the password on it, etc. I've got an ole amd 1ghz duron with a 8mbps connection. Did a search already and couldn't find any topics dealing on this.

Thank you.

Well, good to see someone not typing with u's or r's. As for your question, I don't know how to get a password on it, but there should be a little icon when you open the blockland folder, saying Dedicated.

Hello, some of you may've seen my under the name of "james(blckdude)" lately. Had this game on my HDD since late 04 and never played it  much intil now. This seems like a pretty good community of people btw. Though there seem's to be a lot of the 1337 13 year old entrepreneur le faced emotions goin around sometimes :p .

I myself come from a game called world war 2 online. I'd also like to know how I can get a dedicated server up (all ports open), how to get the password on it, etc. I've got an ole amd 1ghz duron with a 8mbps connection. Did a search already and couldn't find any topics dealing on this.

Thank you.

WHO YOU CALLIN ZIT FACED

Password? you can either set that from the load mission menu or thru rtb/server/prefs.cs as well as the server name, etc.

c47

Password? you can either set that from the load mission menu or thru rtb/server/prefs.cs as well as the server name, etc.

Hmm, did all that but it doesn't seem to be showing up in the server list, nor the lan server list (computer is in a LAN).

Finnally a Mature Noob but are you using a Mod and if yes which one?

BJ you are definately wrong, this guy is definately the best newcomer to this forums!

Welcome! I really hope you enjoy your time!

Thank you.

WHO YOU CALLIN ZIT FACED
lol :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

c47

BJ you are definately wrong, this guy is definately the best newcomer to this forums!

Welcome! I really hope you enjoy your time!

Nevermind guy's, I got it to work on this computer but not my server one. I'll have to mess with it's network crap sometime to get it to work.

I use the "rtb" mod? Btw, are there any cool thing's I should host?

Hosting cool builds is always a good thing. Hehe.

and try to build good things not 1x1 houses
(most of the current bl community uses 1x1)
but seriously im just kidding i have seen some realy good building lately