Author Topic: Noobie Clan  (Read 4842 times)

do u have to ask anyone to join a clan or do you just make one neway i wont to make one for noobies

Normally if you want to join a clan, a good one would put all their contact info, such as when their servers are normally up, the leader's messenger handles, server name... the basics. That also counts for making a clan.

i told you im starting a noobie clan so i dont know much either so like i usually have a server up from 3:00 through 7 or 8 rtb and like yeah i dont know the rest

The perfect example of a handicapped n00b. I don't know why this clan isn't prospering theres a bunch of n00bs on this forum, but the reason it isn't is because people don't think their n00bs... lemme list some n00bs for you...

Funkymun
Felix
Masterlegodude
People who say z0rz
People who say NOES!
Zero
Jakewood
POWER
mcase
Miga
Blockh34d
Cennoia

Ask one of those people to join your "clan".
« Last Edit: January 04, 2006, 01:16:24 PM by RS^Capt.VenomAK »

z0rz omg.... on NOES

can i join your clan? it sounds really good
but again...
spaceomega is that bad hes the best builder!

[edit] ive been told by ppl that he sucks, oh well theirs always the next person....
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 01:02:54 AM by Freelancer474 »

About the clans, there are 300+ clans that fall out within a day, but I think you should start out in a clan, and ask around, what you have to do and things like that, and in a few weeks to a month, to several months, make a clan.

If you are well known, and can build good, and you can run a clan, people will want to be in your clan.

The perfect example or a handicapped n00b. I don't know why this clan isn't prospering theres a bunch of n00bs on this forum, but the reason it isn't is because people don't think their n00bs... lemme list some n00bs for you...

Funkymun
Felix
Spaceomega
Masterlegodude
People who say z0rz
People who say NOES!
Zero
Jakewood
POWER
mcase
Miga
Blockh34d
Cennoia

Hmm... Must... Resist the temptation to say something... Argh...
* Wedge dies.

Not everyone on that list started a clan :O

This is not a noob list. This is a hate list.

I never said everyone on that list started a clan, and yes their all n00bs. The only person i dislike... not hate... is Felix.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 09:19:37 AM by RS^Capt.VenomAK »

Spaceomega

Since when am i a noob?

I think you're just mad at me because i said your little arcade machine that you built sucks.

I think you're going through puberty or something....cause you're an ass lately.....pms'ing.....lol

No you don't use your resources and rely on these forums for information and its 98% n00bs and all your info is n00bish... sooo.... your n00bish.... and your builds suck worse than mine.

The perfect example of a handicapped n00b. I don't know why this clan isn't prospering theres a bunch of n00bs on this forum, but the reason it isn't is because people don't think their n00bs... lemme list some n00bs for you...

RS^Capt.VenomAK

I'm not a n00b. Im a full member on the forum... and I've been playing for more than 5 months of Blockland...
BTW I added someone to the list and took 13 people off.
I hate you for trying to call me a n00b, you n00b.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2006, 02:43:21 AM by Miga »

Miga, you are now truly a moron for calling someone who quite is on the other side, a n00b.

A n00b = someone who does n00bish crap like make crappy posts, and stuffty builds. A pro is someone who makes good builds, does great things to the community like make mods, and someone who at least trys to act pro.

And someone who says that a purist baseball stadium is not a good build.

Who was that guy who always posted in red text?