I made myself an egg. :D

Author Topic: I made myself an egg. :D  (Read 8943 times)

It was the best egg I ever had. Yep, first I tried it, then I put some salsa on it.
It was soooo tasty. I recommend putting salsa on your eggs. At least try it. :D

LOL d00d.
Ill try that o.o
Tonight o.o
when everyone's asleep o.o
and I'm all alone o.o
and I can do things o.o

Putting strange toppings on eggs?! This is madness!

Sounds good and I am hungry.  I have to try it!

Yum salsa was goooooooooood
I put sryup(sp?) on mine :D

Ok I tried it.  It was really good.

Just gotta wait two more hours...
9:44 Imma be eatin eggz :3

HEY AZERATH THAT EGG COULD OF LIVED IF IF WERENT FOR EVIL CORPORATIONS.
YOU JUST VIOLATED VEGEcigarette RULES!1!!!1

HEY AZERATH THAT EGG COULD OF LIVED IF IF WERENT FOR EVIL CORPORATIONS.
YOU JUST VIOLATED VEGEcigarette RULES!1!!!1
You are one prejudice idiot.
Also, if you meant that it was going to be a chick, then your wrong. Chicks only grow in eggs that are fertile. Eggs sold at stores are not fertile eggs. Also, I'm not a complete vegetarian. I just don't eat meat.

The thing is, is that it COULD of been fertilized and been a chicken, but it wasnt.
I know how eggs work you dumbforget.

Dude, there are easy ways to tell if an egg is fertilized. We use our own eggs, and we check them. Just take a flashlight to an egg in the dark, and if you see any sign of veins at all, probably fertilized. Therefore we stick em' in the incubator. :D

-eats clam chowder some more-
I just thought (before reading Sheezy's post) of how eggs come from a chicken's womb.
Its kind of sick how humans eat un-fertilized round things with yellow sticky stuff inside that comes out of a chicken, a bird, which are raised in dirty farms lol,
and yet I still want to have one right now o.o
XD

Could means, "If it wasnt intentionally kept away from roosters it could of, (HAD A CHANCE OF) becoming a chicken"

Also, I dont get it, because you are against eating meat, but you eat what is essentially an unfertilized chicken fetus.

At least we're not killing a chicken just to eat it. Bleh, get over it Sheezy. Your reign of prejudice needs to stop.
Furrys, vegetarians, etc...
Let them live the way they want to. You should be happy enough just being able to live and do what you want.