Author Topic: I'm Saving The Planet! :D  (Read 4526 times)

hydrogen car.  bonds hydrogen with oxygen; makes water

Yes indeed. That's what I was thinking of.

I recycled stuf and stuf

Crash in that car,

BIG EXPLOSION

Crash in that car,

BIG EXPLOSION

Thank god I am not the only one who thinks that is going to happen.

Look at what George Carlin said. The world has been hit by a planetoid, asteroids, meteors, ect. It has had huge elephant things and gient lizards walk on it for millions of years. it has been tossed around turned upside down. I doubt the world will end just because we do our thing and kill off all land baised life and then sea baised life. Just be happy that we are not the ones that are going to die of our mistakes.

Inheritance of Acquired Characteristics will help us grow gills to filter pollutants out of the air we breathe.  :cookieMonster:

Inheritance of Acquired Characteristics will help us grow gills to filter pollutants out of the air we breathe.  :cookieMonster:
Yeah, let's all go and forget some fish.

Anywho, I'm saving the people of the planet. Last time I checked I have more F@H points than Snake.

Crash in that car,

BIG EXPLOSION

Look at what George Carlin said. The world has been hit by a planetoid, asteroids, meteors, ect. It has had huge elephant things and gient lizards walk on it for millions of years. it has been tossed around turned upside down. I doubt the world will end just because we do our thing and kill off all land baised life and then sea baised life. Just be happy that we are not the ones that are going to die of our mistakes.

Hydrogen+Spark=death

Crash in that car,

BIG EXPLOSION

Hydrogen+Spark=death

Gasoline+Spark=death*

Crash in that car,

BIG EXPLOSION

Hydrogen+Spark=death

Gasoline+Spark=death*
Thats somewhat slower actually

I don't care :P . Point is, we shouldn't just ruin the world. It's not just affecting us, it's affecting everything. Them polar bears' ice am melting cuz of us D: .

IM RECYCLING! I saved to the planet lol

forget you guys, i destroyed the legion of doom.

forget you guys, i destroyed the legion of doom.
lol'd

I Drooped Some Nuclear Waste into the Ocean, am i saving the planet?