Author Topic: I'm Saving The Planet! :D  (Read 4580 times)

I've been riding my bike to my friends' houses, which are about 5 miles away one way :D . I've ridden about 40 miles this week, might again tomorrow.

I ARE SAVE PLANET!

I rode my bike around for fun/exercise today. Did I do anything to save the planet? :D

TLDR

Seriously though, I live by an interstate. Riding a bike too far isn't a very smart thing to do.

I rode my bike around for fun/exercise today. Did I do anything to save the planet? :D

Congraz, you are now in...
THE GREEN CLUB! :D

TLDR

Seriously though, I live by an interstate. Riding a bike too far isn't a very smart thing to do.

:o Don't die on us, Bonezy!

We always did warn him to stay out of the street D:

TLDR

Yes, we all want the Titanic finished. And we all love you Bones4.

I drove my gas gusling suv to my friend's house two streets down from my house. Am I saving the planet?

I drove my gas gusling suv to my friend's house two streets down from my house. Am I saving the planet?

There's gotta be some way!

I know I'm saving the planet because I bought super duper gas-effiecient plane........ 23 gallons to the mile!!!! WOOT!WOOT!

KILL HIM! HE KILL PLANET! HE MUST DIE!

I know I'm saving the planet because I bought super duper gas-effiecient plane........ 23 gallons to the mile!!!! WOOT!WOOT!

You haven't posted in like... fifty years.

cars don't emit nearly the % of world pollution that coal plants do.
why don't you encourage nuclear :p

cars don't emit nearly the % of world pollution that coal plants do.
why don't you encourage nuclear :p

Cuz nuclear am make waste. :o
Guess it's better than coal though. :P

Someone, I think Nissan, made a car that emits water fumes.

Someone, I think Nissan, made a car that emits water fumes.

Ah yes, old news is old. I seem to remember it like bonding some stuffz that would make some water, and somehow some energy or summat to power the car.

hydrogen car.  bonds hydrogen with oxygen; makes water