Author Topic: BIg misunderstanding with [SS]  (Read 5579 times)

kinex i hope you actually read this or any other SS members. there was a big misunderstanding with me getting banned. so heres what happened.
felix, chillin makin pyramid. it has this elevator that takes you down a whole bunch into temple corridors.
KINEX comes by, and thinking it was a trap because the box wasnt connected to the pyramid/he didnt know it i forgot which.
Felix, mad at KINEX, leaves the SS community and goes to another server
later on, felix stops by ss server after making "KINEX is evil" post and once again making a useless topic.
Felix is mad at SS and starts painting stuff pink.
blings or something sees Felix and kicks him four times. felix is flameing like crazy and therefor gets banned.
then, felix gets unbanned and goes to ss server. he makes neat little forge and its awsum(average rating 7.5-10). KINEX drops by, chats with felix, and bans him.
this never would have happened if i knew KINEX was doing good things.
oh pleeease forgive me!!!!

lllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam mmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Hahaha, nothing like someone begging to be forgiven by a clan

We're not a clan, but thanks for the sympathy. :p

GMoney what is that symbol? it looks like a mutant, um.... cucumber

FFIV sprite from some boss or summon or somesort of that.

(Badspot please forgive me for backseat modding.)

A:) This Topic does not belong here for the fact that this does not involve anyone but yourself and the Scattered Space community.

B:) Scattered Space is NOT a clan therefore this should not be in this catagory
(or even this forum for that matter)

Please contact me or contact us on the forums if you want to get this straightened out. Posting about such nonsense here only makes you look like a fool for whining about something that that only involves yourself and no one here on these forums.

Felix what is ur sig pointing too, to me it looks like handicap scribbles.

its pointing to the blockhead part.....

and u talk about ur self in the 3rd person.....
and again who cares....
[insert number of his pointless topics here]

Bob dole doesn't like people who post stupid topics.

Any post previous to March 2007 made on this account no longer exists.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 01:18:16 PM by Spation »

Because now there are two entities called SS.

I think there should be no clubs only clans beacuse the're just an excuse for starting a clan not being flammed by us for creating another stupid clan which you claim is not a clan but a small group the members calim. Now for the defence's testamony
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 12:02:10 PM by Ratty »

There is no difference. Clan is a negative word, so now everyone switches over to club. Whats even funnier is clans have normally open member ship, and clubs don't.

If you want to start a clan or a club, go ahead. Other's opinions won't change anything you have your mind set on.

FFIV sprite from some boss or summon or somesort of that.

I was just playing FF IV Advance, that's the Ramuh summon >.> <,< :cookieMonster: :cookie:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 10:10:57 PM by Otis Da HousKat »