Author Topic: Sleep  (Read 2720 times)

Ive been up since 3PM, and its currently 1041AM. Im not sure if I hould go to sleep though, I know lack of sleep is unhealthy, but ssure is too much skeep which is what will hapen if i go to sleep now. Also if I go to sleep i will wind up staying up all night again. What shoudl I do? Help is appreciated

P.S. I know my spelling is bad, I dont feel like revising it. I type like a drunk when im tired

Get pissed and fall asleep later, otherwise, try and restore your sleep pattern.

Get pissed and fall asleep later, otherwise, try and restore your sleep pattern.
Thats what I was doing to do, but I dont know if I can stay up that long. Everythign gets so unentertaning. Oh, btw, its 9:47. I meant a 9 not a 10

It's entirely different when you happen to be intoxicated.

When this happens to me (after a lockin), I normally take a mini afternoon map and wake up 1-2 hours later and normally able to continue until the actual time I want to sleep. Just don't sleep too long. And what Monty too.

"A gill of gin and your baby will sleep through anything"

Uh oh. I passed out in my chair and woke up 6hrs later. I guess I can try and force myself to sleep tonight,

This same thing has been happening to me off-and-on this whole summer.

what you can do is drink a energy soda during the afternoon, work alot, and when its time to hit the haysack, you will fall like a stone. This is like, forcing a crash in other words.

I HATE when this happens.

I leave a cordless phone by my bed and have my mom call at 10:30.

I could stay awake for 45 hours yet not fall asleep till 4:30AM. Insomnia ftl.

wut, why don't you want to sleep?