Author Topic: Want to learn spanish? do it in torque.  (Read 3292 times)

3dlanguage.net

this thing is pretty cool, if you have a mic,  you can talk to the people in this game, and it really helps, im in spanish 2, and this thing helped.

Badspot

• Administrator
don't learn spanish.  In fact, dont learn any language.  Make the rest of the world learn english. 

English is the most easiest language inthe world. I don't know why I took French this year.

Most easiest? Bad grammar. One fault of English. English is a really hard language to learn. It's easy for us cause we hear it all the time. It's extremely difficult for foreign people to learn it if they don't grow up with it.

Yea but more countries speak english than any other language.

But the most people speak Mandirin... However more people don't speak it. I think the UN believed what ever language the Indian's speak (as in India, not Native Americans) would grow even bigger within the next 50 years, they have a higher population growth than China.

Whatever language you are born hearing is your easiest language. If you were raised in a bilingual family, you probably know both. I bet people in Spain wish everyone spoke Spanish.

But I don't like foriegn languages much, I don't like studying them.

by 2010 50% of world will speak english i heard. English is actually complex language (think of all words with two meanings, strange pronounciation, and words sounding the same (kiss the sky/kiss this guy).